Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

My plan is simple...

To show im truth and not myth i will do away with somthing of massive porportions. Soon after this some one will inform all and i will be known of...at that moment....well im not sure about such after that.....but if it doesent work, just blowing up neo city will make me feel good.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 pm

"This could turn out bad," mutters Djaq, staff at the ready.
"Well, if you much about recent history, you'd know the royal guard was guard to Lord Tukana of Gee Faks. When he was alive, he openly fought Emperor Vode and Sir Volverein. Gee Faks under Lord Tukana was essentially an extension of the rebel camp in the desert. The Chosen One is the one destined to take down Vode. It is rather fitting that the ex-royal guard captain protects the Chosen One, right?"
"Or maybe not..."

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm

"Uhh Melissa? Why is Kisen so tense," Lyle asked.
"I don't know. I have no clue what they're talking about.." Melissa replied.
"You're dodging my question. I didn't ask you why you were supposed to protect the Chosen One. I asked you how you knew the name. Only God and his messengers should know about that name. Who are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:59 pm

"Maybe I'm trying to, er, dissuade you taking matters into your own hands. I noticed those clenched fists. I'm sure Djaq and Lamahl did as well. I know the name-
I can't say anything about Minby. Not yet...
-because there is supposedly a prophecy about it. Luke?"
"When I was a kid, there were a number of stories my mother always told, things of the future and various prophecies regarding it. One of them told how a single man would rule the whole of Jawari with an iron fist. Our current Emperor, Vode, seems to fit that description rather nicely."
"What exactly does this have to do with the Chosen?" Kisen is getting rather annoyed by the group's overall indifferent attitude.
"Hold on! You have no patience, do you? As I was saying, the prophecy goes on to mention the Chosen One and how he's the only one able to take down the emperor. It was said he must visit Mythamis. And that's as much as I can remember. Happy now?"

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm

"I'll accept your story for now, I guess, but I feel there's more to it than you're letting on," Kisen decided. "Well then, let's go."
"Kisen? What's going on," Melissa asked.
"You know how I said this sword was magical? Yeah, well, it sorta told me a prophecy, that involved me. I'll explain later."
And so, the ex-royal guard and Kisen & co. recommenced their march towards Mythamis.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

"over the city"

Yes! this is it "Arcade begins to chant" (wait Arcade! dont do this) ....what? "he looked around to see that no one was in sight" Who said that? (i did) ! your the voices! i knew i wasent out of it! why did you show me all those visions (i tried to unite you with other worriors. but that isint the fact any more you've shown a diffrent path then what i wanted) "still chanting" (*sigh* i can double your firepower if you answer one question for me) .....whats that? (are you sure this is the path you want? after i give you my powers you will only be able to use them at certain times. now is this what you wish for?) Yes! give me the powers to be come reborn!

"soon arcade became ingulfed in flames that did not burn him and a sword that replaced his pitchfork"

The Final Stand - Page 3 53e3916

(this is the power of the strange ones the ones exciled because of there powers! if you want this city to go down in ashes so be it! you will become Reborn!)

"soon arcade began to attack fire+ Earth+ Meteor Shower! soon after this the city was allready in ruin"

Step one complete! so now i nee-UGH! *falls to the ground* What is this?!?!?

(the Reborn powers have subsided.)

perfict timeing....ugh.....(run to the forest) and around the mountains! get your possesions from the mountain! we must move now) Right.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:47 pm

"Crap, crap, crap, crap." breathes Djaq as he surveys the road ahead. "Better go tell Questor and Kisen."
He returns to the main group slightly winded and rather worried.
"I suppose something is not right up ahead?" asked Questor.
"Wait... He was up ahead, scouting?" asked Kisen, surprised at the fact a "simple rebel" would think of something so clever before remembering Questor was ex-royal guard captain.
"Yeah, I was... After I decided being Tukana's head assassin was not good for my health, I decided to become his head tracker. It seems to have worked out rather nicely." pants Djaq, still worried. "Anyways, there is a large ambush of imperial soldiers up ahead. Apparently, news of our coming reached someone high enough up to make this decision. There are about 50 of them in good position."
"I knew I shouldn't have overdone it" mutters Kisen.
"Possible plans of action?" asks Lamahl.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 pm

"... Melissa? You can fly, right," Kisen asked.
"Yeah... But I fail to see-"
"Couldn't you just fly up above them, conjure some large object, like an iceberg, and have it fall on their ambush site, crushing the majority of them?"
"... That's brilliant!" Melissa said, just before activating her wings, and taking off.
"Okay, so, as soon as we hear the iceberg land, we rush them. Is that alright, Questor?"
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm

the Areyu forest...

(here Arcade "heals")

Thank you Reborn. Neo City...its done for.now its time to go on to part 2 (part two?) well i figure part two is just waiting and watching Jawari and seeing the reaction. Soon we will leave the mountains as you said and go to the swamplands of Anaron. (good idea! they will look for you in the mountains but wont find you) Cause ill be gone. and plan two will be complete

*takes flight*
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hmmm... sounds good to me. Feel free to go iceberg dropping anytime now."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Melissa was above the clouds now. She stopped and ducked under them. To the soldiers, she looked like a small bird. She started chanting. "O ravaging waters, lend me thy fist! ICEBERG!" Melissa shouted, pointing at the encampment. As she said that, a huge mass of ice formed above the ambush site, and began to fall. It slammed into the encampment with an audible THUNK!
"That's our cue. Attack!" Kisen said.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 pm

(?!?!)

what is it? (i dont know....*twiches* ice...) what? ice? (its nothing) ok then...
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hmm... Time for a bit of Longshot Twisted Evil " Questor quickly looks for the commander, who managed to survive the iceberg, along with about 15 others.
"Bye-bye leader." He drops dead from an arrow to the head. Questor then loads up a Triple Shot while moving in closer.
Meanwhile, Lamahl has charged in, throwing his pike, skewering an unfortunate soldier. He then pulls a latch on his shield, unleashing the spike. He grins evily as he skewers another soldier on his shield. By this time the others have entered the combat and things go from bad to worse for the imperial soldiers.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm

(.....what the hell....)

What???? (some one somewhere is gettin owned) what? you stopped me for that? (yeah :T) ok then....
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Kisen rushes in, stabbing the first soldier he sees with his blade, then stuns another soldier by smashing him with the Aegis shield. In one swift motion, he pulls out his blade from the corpse and cleaves the second soldier's head off. By now, all the remaining soldiers have been dispatched. All of a sudden, the commander picks himself up, pulls the arrow out of his head, and laughs. "Bwahaha! FOOLISH MORTAL! Your silly weapons cannot kill me! For I am Fedraz, the Demon!" At that moment, Kisen knew what to do. He ran up to the demon, and quickly stabbed him with Baragnus. Then, Kisen uppercutted the foul beast as bolts of light slammed into the fiend. Screaming in pain, the demon slowly disintegrated, leaving everyone except Kisen shocked. "That my friends, was a Rending Thrust" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 am

reaching the edge of the clearing, Keith looked around.

"so if this is where the other part of the ship landed, then were is Trinity?" he asked himself
Keith continued to walk toward the destroyed ship, but he when he looked inside it he didnt find anything that indicated Trinity was still here, so he decided to go back to Serinside and think things over

*several hours later**also Keiths inn room has four rooms*

Keith opened the door to his inn room and immediantly knew someone was here. he could sense them threw the Force, which meant an old emeny had shown up, or someone who could use the force or magic had broken into his room. he focused his thoughts on trying to sense the person, but it seemed this must be an enemy, because he had trouble finding them. all of the sudden, a burst of magic and light hit him. he was thrown aganist the wall and threw the light a pike made of ice impaled his left arm. another piece of ice almost impaled his head, but it stopped an inch from his face.

"whoa that was close" he said as he tried to focus on the piece of ice ready to kill him.
then the wall of light disappeared and he saw who his attacker was. he was stunned. standing there, with her angel staff pointed at his chest, was Trinity.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:03 am

they stared at each other full almost a full minute before the ice spike in Keiths arm melted.
Keith moved first. he kept staring at her, but he then said "why did you attack me?"
she responded by walking towards him and falling into his arms
"i didn't realize it was you" she managed to say "when you entered and tried to sense me with your force power, i thought it was an enemy mage who was sent here to kill you or one of our old enemies. im so sorry keith, i almost killed you"
she was still sobbing. icant blame her keith thought i thought she was an enemy too
"its ok trinity, im not in any danger of dying, my arm just hurts" he told her
"what oh, i should heal that" she said as he sat down.
she knelt beside him and muttered a couple of words, in an instant his arm was fully healed
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 am

*crack*
Damn... Raiden? next time i say to create a stasis field to lock us in time, please slap me...
yes sir.
ugh... what year is it? i remember that i was surrounded during the uprising, and i sealed myself off...
it has been one year
well, that's not too bad. they usually decay after 5 or 6.
it didn't decay.
then how are we free?
someone created a giant iceberg a short distance away. the shockwave must have freed us.
How did you know that?
the giant ice peak rising above the trees was a clue.
oh- right. ok. i need to find out what happened while i was asleep. i wonder if the iceberg people are friendly...

(fyi, the italics are Raiden, who is inside the computer/EMP device at TD260's waist.)
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 am

"Soooo... the commander over there was a... demon?" asked Lamahl, not particularly happy about a demon roaming around.
"Yes, apparently it was; it lived through a headshot." answered Kisen.
Just like that scientist/doctor from- Oh crap. You've got to be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:42 am

Gah....I've been walking for days...my feet are killing me...

I quickly bandage up my feet and keep on walking. I haven't noticed before, but my feet leave burn marks wherever I walk. That won't help if I'm trying to hide...

BAM!

A shot rings out nearby. Some hunters must be catching some food. Wonder if they'd mind if I took it from them...

BAM!

Another shot rings out, and this time the bullet flies by my head. Uh-oh. I turn around to see 3 men holding hunting rifles, all of them pointed at me.

"Boss, what the hell is that thing?"
"I don't know Louis, just shoot it".
Yeah....uh, no thanks.
I jump above the 3 hunters' heads and land behind them. Before they could turn around, I grab the back of one of the hunters' neck and toss him backwards. I hear him slam his head on a rock, and he lets out a loud "Augh!" I don't think he'll be getting up for a while. The other hunters turn around, but they're too slow. I grab the ends of one of the rifles' barrel and melt them into each other, ruining the gun, and I kick the other hunter's rifle out of his hand, grab it, and fire it at him, square in the chest. The other hunter yells out a cry and tries to whack me with the back of his ruined rifle, but I duck and punch him backwards.
"L...leave me alone...you freak."
I'm a freak am I? We'll see.
I fire a blast towards him, but he moves out of the way.
"Ha! Learn to aim better!"
I just smirk. Because while he's mocking my apparent lack of accuracy, a tree I just hit with my fire blast is coming down on him. He turns aorund slowly and starts to yell.
"Aaaugh-"
Crack!
Now then, where was I? Oh yes, time to go hunting.
I snap the rifle I'm holding in half and keep on moving.
You know, I'm pretty proud of myself. I didn't even have to take out my swords. I must be starting to become a better person.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: I went back and spellchecked my previous chapters, so they should all make sense now. TY.
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 pm

I was sitting on top of a rocky mountain when I saw a boar passing by below. It's supper time...
I shot a blast down , burning a tree and making it topple over in front of the boar. I did the same on some of the trees behind it, trapping it in a ring of fire. Then I jumped down, taking out my fire sword on my way, and slammed my sword into the ground, sending a wave of fire at the boar. It was blasted back, but recovered surprisingly fast and charged at me. I grabbed the boar by its tusks and flipped it backwards, and while the boar strruggled to get up, I walked over and broke its tusks. It squealed out in pain, a rather annoying sound, so I put my hand on its face, focused, and withing seconds I had a finely-cooked boar. I took out the Overlord's Sword ( I think I'll just call it the Oversword from this point) and sliced the boar up. I tossed all its organs and guts out onto the now-burnt grass, and ate the remains. I have to say, boar tastes a lot better than one would think. Or maybe it's just that I was so hungry. Either way, I ate the whole thing, and was quite full. I took the stomach to eat on the way (They say it's the richest part of the boar), and walked on. I passed by the hunter that had bashed his head on the rock, and while searching him for gold I found a flyer saying that the Emperor would be visiting Serinside again. Looks like it's time for another road trip.
I charged myself up, then flew off and out of Areyu Forest.
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Worn and beaten, Scourge and Dr. Faustus fled north. Their enemies were too powerful. Scourge suspected they were undead, as they took many wounds from both Himself, and the Doctor, whom are both excellent killers, without breaking rank. Only a quickly made Hallucinogen-bomb by Dr. Faustus was able to save them. However it wasn't powerful, and their foes, who had no marking as any known army, criminal organization or resistance, could be on their trail. Even if they were undead, they'd contain a faint sign of the conjurer of the magic that revived them. But he, nor the Doctor could detect anything.

Soon they broke free from the cover of the forest, and were headed into the mountains. As they crept deeper into the massive mountain ranges, they caught sight of a giant monolith of ice rise up in the west. "Let's go," Scourge called to Dr. Faustus, who was eating a 'snack' in a cavern behind him.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Since that doctor survived the headshot, just like that commander, is he a demon? Probably. Oh crap. I bet the Overlord knew that and... he knew my failure. That's why he...

"Is it just me, or has Questor become quite the thinker?"
"Hm? What do you mean Luke?"
"Well, Lamahl, everytime he has a moment, he looks deep in thought. And that's not the only thing troubling me."
"Oh, the thing about the Chosen?" put in Djaq, just returning from scouting ahead.
"Exactly. If you remember, he wanted to find the Chosen in Turgwon BEFORE I told him the prophecy about the Chosen."
"And then he tells Kisen that the prophecy you told him was how he knew the name. Is that what's troubling you?" asked Lamahl.
"Yep. And look at him now: deep in thought. There's something he's not telling us."
Wait! Maybe it was that thing he was about to tell me by the camp, but decided against it. Maybe that's what is troubling him. thought Lamahl.
Lamahl then informs the others of this recollection.
"Hmmm... A confrontation?" asks Djaq.
"No, let him continue to think on whatever it is. He'll tell us when he's ready." replied Luke.
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:32 pm

HEY! YOU DOWN THERE!!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YEAR THIS IS?!? AND WHO'S WINNING THE WAR?!?
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 pm

"What the- Who the...?" stammers Lamahl as he tries to figure out the source of the voice.
"UP HERE!" shouts back the mysterious figure.
"What the- Oh. I see you now. I suppose you can come down now."
Raiden? Should we go down there?
Hmmm... if they were enemies, they would have attacked by now. I see no problem going down there.
Okay. I'll go down and meet the iceberg people.

"Hello. I am Td260 and I would like to know who's winning the war."
"The war? I suppose Emperor Vode is currently winning. Anyways, I am Kisen, this is the mage Melissa. Over there is ex-imperial soldier Lyle."
"I am Questor, the leader of a group of ex-royal guard members. Just coming back from the path ahead is Djaq Little, then, over by Kisen, with the shield, is Lamahl-" then he says, rather quiet, "Talk to him at your own risk. He may talk to you for hours about something completely random." He then resumes the introductions. "And finally, this is Luke a Dale."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next