Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

The Final Stand - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Before Shira could respond, Okami whipped around, snarling. A group of twelve Marauders had crept up behind them. Shira drew his dagger and katana and dealt the closest Marauder a seven-slash combo. Kusa launched a small fireball at a Marauder's head, burning the flesh and frying the brain. Okami tackled a Marauder and ripped his face off. Kusa shouted to Shira, "I'm summoning a One-Tail! Cover me!" A circle of light surrounded Kusa as he summoned energy and searched the spirit world, and the other nine Marauders bared down on them...
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

spinning around, Keith saw three of them die as they tried to attack shira and his group
Keith cutdown two and killed another with lightning. a Marauder attempting to attack Shira exploded in a flash of light. only two were left.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
KingRokIII wrote:
LucaTheLucario wrote:
"COME ALONG PLEASE!!!" She grinned and hugged Kylo too tightly.
Kylo was worried that her little charge was getting herself in too much trouble. She always worried about the little fox-child.

(woot.)

(WOOT) where are we off to?

Kylo turned back into a human-like figure and stepped forward. "I'm sorry. I cannot allow my little charge to bring you along. I will be happy to allow Reborn to come, since he cannot lie to us. I apologize for this." Kylo closed her eyes. "I sense many dangers and many betrayals. Lu and I are going to find more companions. Only ones we can trust."
Lu looked around sadly. "But Ky..." "No, Lu! We're not playing a game now! This is dangerous!" Lu teared up and curled up with sadness from harsh reality.

A truth about Kylo was that she didn't have a heart for children. She hated childish behavior. She used to be a human, but a curse was set upon her. She now guards Lu and protects her.

"Lu, please don't cry... Alright alright. We'll find someone who we can tag along with. Shhh." Kylo gently hugged her. "I'm sorry, you two. Why don't you both stay here. Lu and I will just go."

Kylo turned Lu into a doll and picked her up, the little blue and white fox following her. Kylo walked away with a sad and soft look. She was going to find Lu someone who could take better care of her.

WOAH WOAH WOAH (WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW? BLOW THEM UP?) ......no. Reborn go with them (WHAT WHAT? WHAT ABOUT YOU?) forget about me you fool ill be with you (Arcade? your doing a nice thing for once?) dont get all cozy...im mad of course but i aint gonna let you pass up an great offer. you brought them here you go with them. figure out why she reminds you of somthing. but i will go a diffrent path mah boi. (Thank you Arcade!) HEY HEY WAIT! REBORN WILL COME WITH YOU! (so....) pfft so what? take care you fool Cool (*nods*)
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

"Hm....Okay...Moving on..."

Crow swiftly moved through the forest until he saw a bunch of Marauders.

"Looks like fun. I think I'll watch."
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Kylo's head shot up and she heard distress. She knew it wasn't close, but she sensed canine energy. This allowed her to become connected with the sounds. Kylo figured out it was from the forest. It was too far away. Lu turned into a human again. "Lu, could you summon the wind and blast us to the forest?" Lu nodded and stood up tall. "WIND'S WHISPER!!!" A large gust came and pushed them to a tree in the forest. They landed and Kylo looked down and a group being attacked. She thought about fighting with them, but instead she jst watched the Giant Wolf as Lu cried a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Shira saw a Marauder ten paces away and decided to try a move he'd read in a weapons scroll called a Gatotsu. He widened his stance and aimed the tip of his blade at the Marauder. He then charged, ready to stab. The Marauder jumped to the side, but before he could even bring his axe down, Shira turned his rushing stab into a slash without pause, effortlessly spilling the Marauder's guts, performing the Gatotsu. He did the same vs. the last one, but the Marauder parried his thrust. Shira spun around, drew his dagger and plunged it into the man's neck, killing him almost instantly. All twelve were slain.
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

*sigh* i wonder where their leader went. well, we can't keep standing here. you- um... melissa? can you tell me where we're going?
"To the holy city- it's due north"
Ok- lets hit the trail, time waits for no man, and all that. we have to keep moving before more soldiers show up. also, i want to get as far as we can before the sun sets. the amount of energy i've lost today, when it gets dark, i'll be out like a light.
are you sure it's ok to take control like this?
what? i'm going with them, they're going to the city, so i'm just suggesting what would work out the best for all of us.
what about their leader?
from what i gathered, he is always doing that. he's also appearantly a really good tracker. so, he'll catch up with us.
fine... lets get going.

*the group of unlikely traveling companions set out towards the holy city as the sun sank beneath the hills.*
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Crow jumped down from where he was hiding, clapping his hands at them.

"Good job, but that was probably a pretty easy job, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm

"wow you guys are good fighters, where did you... wait, someone i can senxe is nearby, it must be a mage." Keith looked around "Trinity do you know who it could be"
"its should be that girl on the tree over there" trinity replied
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Lu cried a little louder and Kylo whipped around. "Come on, Lu." She gently pulled Lu out of the tree. "Hello. We're here to find company."
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 pm

......(*pant pant*.....) im not as strong as i was around arcade....but he wont let me come back after all that talk....*screams* HEY HEY??? where did they go....oh man... ill catch up with them sooner or later....HEY? HEY?
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Kusa finally found a One-Tail and brought him forth. It was a spectral being, red and white around the front like a normal fox, but gradually fading into a smoky blue along the rest of the body. Kusa bowed low to the spirit and requested, "O spirit of the forest, messenger of Inari, protect us of the Marauders who persecute your disciples, and guide us to Fate." The Kitsune pulsated, stilling the forest, lending a calming yet eerie atmosphere. Shira shook his head, and spoke to the girl, "Forget about the summoner moment there... I'm Shiranui, and this is Kusanagi, Keith, Okami and Trinity," pointing to each of them in turn.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Lu spoke softly. "Hello." She looked at the Giant Wolf. She kneeled infront of him and gently pet his head and held his head against her. "Hello, Okami. Sweet wolf." Ky looked at Lu with a happy look. She then spoke to Shiranui. "You, I cannot gaurd Lu much longer. She needs a new protector. You are much like her. She has also taken a liking to your wolf. Could you please watch over her? Please." Lu chuckled and kissed the wolf's head. "How are you, big guy? You're certainly cute."
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Shira was taken aback by the suddenness of the request, but he appeared unshaken. He nodded. "Of course. If Okami's fine with her, I am." And Okami was fine with it; his tail was wagging, and he barked quietly and licked Luca's face. He sniffed her, memorizing her scent.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

"its kinda touching but im getting bored watching this" keith and trinity had sat down away from shira and the girl
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Lu laughed happily as Okami licked her face. "Hi, Okami. I'm gonna come with you. Yes I am." Kylo smiled and handed Shiranui a little doll. "This is Lu's doll, when she gets sad, give it to her. Unless you find a new way to make her smile. Thank you so much." Kylo walked away and vanished. Lu looked around then up at Shiranui. "Where's Kylo?" She awaited his response with soft, worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Shiranui stepped beside Luca and stroked her head. "Kylo went away for a while. You still have your doll, though." Shiranui held out the doll for her. Kusa piped up, "Well, next stop, Tower of Salvation?"
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

"Okay...I can't possibly take on all these guys at once. I gotta do something big. I guess I'll just follow them for now. Nothing unusual..."

Crow remained hidden in the trees....
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Lu took the doll and stood up. "Okies. I'll go with you." She stroked Okami's ears and followed Shiranui.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

"Keith come on we're going"Trinity said to Keith as they both got up and followed shira
"ten bucks says we find some TOS characters around there"Keith told her
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 pm

The One-tail pulsated red. Kusa recognized this as a sign of danger. "Umm... Guys? We might wanna HURRY over there..." Okami snarled and picked Luca up in his jaws and set her on his back and started trotting, ears pricked and head on the swivel, sniffing for any strange scents. The rest went with him, ready to pull out their weapons.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Cr0w wrote:
"Okay...I can't possibly take on all these guys at once. I gotta do something big. I guess I'll just follow them for now. Nothing unusual..."

Crow remained hidden in the trees....

*pops up infront of him*

(what goes on stranger?)
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Lu burried her face in Okami's fur and clung to him. She sung to the wolf as they walked.

We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen and we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 pm

"Get outa my face!"

Crow warped out of there, and tried to keep up with Shira's group.

"Where are they going..."
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:32 am

(flashback time)

The battle was raging, gruesome, full of blood and death. Battles are too often thought of in their aftermath, by the damage caused. But rarely they are thought of as in the now. Scourge was in every one. Perhaps that's what made him what he is now. Rarely did anyone know his name, or even recognize his presence in them, but he was a great warrior.

"Cannon-Overdrive" a voice cried above the battle's noise. A red-hot blast shot from Scourge's arm-cannon, striking a soldier marked as one of Vode's men, blasting a hole in his armor, sprinkling large shards of molten metal slag from the impact point. Three more shots rained upon Vode's men with similar results. He wore no markings of any army however... his allegiances lied with whoever was fighting Vode. He charged forward to a large mob of soldiers. Their armor was torn apart like paper before his bladed staff. short ranged light shots from his arm cannon melted their armor, burning the soldiers inside. Well the ones that were still living anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next