Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:56 pm

The Eastern Invaders land on the eastern shore of Jawari, led by their captain, Pe Ell.
"Sir, the men are ready to march."
"Excellent. Our first stop is the Elvish city of Arblont, deep in this forest. I know the way, I will lead."
"Yessir."
"Time to pay a visit to Glorgendel."
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
Lu looked around, clawing and tearing apart the enemies. Suddenly, she felt sick. She fell to the ground. Her sight was nearly gone and she could barely hear. She got up and stumbled around, only to hit the ground again. She looked around. "Help!" she cried out. "Please! Help me!" She curled up in a tight ball and held her doll close. Kylo whispered to her. You called? "Ky... I need help..." Yes. But there is nothing I can do... Kylo faded away again and Lu started to cry. "Someone! Anyone! Help me!"
Shira heard her screaming. He grabbed the ruff of Okami's neck, barked into his ear, and jumped on the Giant Wolf's back as Okami lunged over Luca. He crouched down and snarled, protecting her. Shira swung under and pressed his dagger into her hand. "Here. Use this to fight. Going toe-to-toe with these guys is a bad ide--"

Before he could finish, he heard what may as well have been an explosion as Kusa brought forth the Two-Tail. Amber eyes turned to scarlet as the beast planted his feet on the ground and screamed loud enough to shake the cave. As the Marauders turned and ran, the Two-Tail swiped its tail at them, leeching the life from their bodies. A second swipe vaporized the bodies. The Two-Tail left afterwards, but it had illuminated the tunnels which would lead them towards Mythamis, and the way to the Sacred lake. Shira picked Luca up, still letting her hold onto his dagger. He dropped the leather sheath on top of her. Everyone sheathed their weapons, and as they walked, Kusa performed a healing spell. That would prevent her from a worsening condition. Keith and Trinity stayed back while Questor and the Demon Brothers brought up the vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm

"You said your name was Shira?" asked Questor.
"Yeah."
"If you need a destination, we can go deep into the Areyu Forest. Hedret and I know the way." Then, to Hedret, "Hedret! We're heading to pay Glorgendel a visit."
"Alright. I suppose you want me to lead?"
"That'd be great."
"Glorgendel? Who?" asked Shira.
"An old friend of mine. He'll provide us with a safe haven and information."
"I see." Shira leaves to check on Luca.
"I may be a few minutes, Hedret, I'll catch up."
"You gonna talk to him?"
"Yeah..."
"Alright." Hedret then assumes the lead as the group heads for the Areyu Forest.

"Alright Minby. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Shira sat by Luca, checking her pulse and whether or not she had a fever. He softly stroked her forehead. How did he become attached to her so quickly? Whatever the reason, he was now focused on keeping her alive. He was also happy to return to his home turf, even if he'd never heard of this Glorgendel before... He wondered what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Lu opened her eyes and looked up at Shira. She became silent and nearly life-less. Her breathing and heartbeat became barely noticable. She relaxed against Shira, still clutching the dagger, closing her eyes. Aaahhh... He's comfortable... This is a nice way to calm myself and rejuvenate... She openned her eyes again, looking up at Shira. "Hi," she said weakly. "Is everyone... ok? Are they... safe? Is anyone... hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Shira hugged her close, grateful she was finally conscious. "We finally got out of that God-forsaken cave. Kusa's Two-Tail Kitsune fuckin' demolished them. Everyone's safe... Somehow. Don't worry. You still have m-- us."
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Lu wrapped her arms around his waist. "Ok..." She smiled and cuddled against him. "I wish I could summon a Kitsune like that. I only have my fox." She whistled softly and her fox climbed up on her shoulders, eyeing Shira suspiciously. "It's ok Kisume. He's on our side." The little fox laid on her shoulder and yawned as she stroked its ear.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 pm

"Lamahl. You survived the attack. Good to see you again."
"Tu...kana." Lamahl stammers, not believing his eyes.
"Ah, Luke and Djaq are with you. Snike brought you here? Good." Lamahl, remembering who Tukana is, kneels before him.
"Haha. No need for that anymore. Wait, where's Questor? And who is this?" he asks, gesturing towards Kisen.
"I am Kisen, the Chosen One. Questor... left to take care of unfinished business."
"I see. Finally gonna take care of that past of his?"
"What past?" asks Lamahl.
"Ah. Never mind me."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 pm

"Now then, where's the mage, Snike?" Tukana said.
"I told you, Snike's gone. My name's Lyle." Lyle said.
"Oh sorry. Regardless, where is she?"
"Sorry. Volverein found us in Mythamis, and took her."
"Oh, so she's... gone."
"Most likely, yes."
"Wait, what are you talking about?" Kisen asked.
"Ah, I forgot, you're new. You see, when the Empire takes prisoners, they are never found again. I'm sorry."
"What.... DAMMIT!" Kisen said, visibly upset. He stormed out of the room.
"Damn, I forgot that he was her old friend... Hold on, I'll calm him down," Lyle said. He went out, to find Kisen.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 pm

"Ha! The fools! They go about their business everyday, not knowing that I could destroy them all in an instant. Now they've made me mad and its time for destruction." The god takes a definite form and sets off to the planet containing Jawari, intending to give them one final chance before destruction.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

The god arrives at his Jawarian "home", deep in the Anarian swamp. An hourglass sits in his bedroom. "Not too much longer now..."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:03 pm

"DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Kisen shouts, punching the outer wall of the base. He stops for a second, and remembers a certain ability Baragnus revealed to him. He calms down ,and pulls out the crest. Lyle walks out the front entrance.
"Kisen, I'm sorry about Melissa, but you have to keep going. You're the one destined to save us all." he said.
"No, I can't go on. I had just found her again, after 10 years of believeing that I was alone, and now this! I'm sorry, but it's over for me. For all of us," Kisen said, attaching the crest to the sacred blade. "Goodbye Lyle, friend." The disgruntled hero raised his blade up to the heavens, and chanted a spell. "O light of heaven, deliver us from the evils of existance with your--
-Meanwhile in the Anarian Swampland-
The God makes his home blast proof, seals the doors, and sits on his bed, next to his hourglass.
"Three... Two.... One...." He counts.
-Astranova-
"Kisen, no!" Lyle rushed towards him, but he was too late.
"-Magnificent grace. SUPERNOVA!" Kisen finished. Baragnus began to glow, and it became a sphere of light. The orb grew, enveloping the two warriors, then the base, and expanded from there. Within a minute, it had absorbed the whole continent, without slowing the speed of it's growth. The light then covered Kuryon twice as fast it it had covered Jawari. Thirty seconds later, the whole world was covered by the light. It stopped growing for a few minutes, as if unsure of what to do. Then, it contracted, and exploded, spreading dust, rock, ice, and other debris across the universe, shaking the orbits of most of the celestial bodies. All that was left in the place of the continent was a small hut, which 'miraculously', survived the supernova. The god inside sighed.
"Such a tragic end, to a story which had so much potential," he said. "Perhaps, this time, the citizens of this planet will be saved." He picked up the hourglass, and reset time back to 7 VE.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

(Would an admin/mod please lock this topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10