Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 am

Dr. Faustus was crouched over the corpse of an unlucky imperial soldier. The soldier was bloody and lacerated all over his body, with a huge gaping wound over his left side. Standing up, it became visible that Dr. Faustus' bite guard, which was turned into a jagged-toothed iron jaw, was coated in fresh red blood. Wiping the blood off his mouth, onto his sleeve, he grinned "Tastes just like chicken!"

Scourge, had his back to the Doctor, intentionally ignoring the gore going one behind him. He didn't care what happened to the body, but he didn't have to watch the maniac's feast. After the Doctor had cleaned up his mouth, he turned toward him, with a look as to say: 'What was the point of this!?!'

Before the Doctor could respond, Scourge heard the sound of people approaching. He slid behind a tree, a mist of dark fog rising around him, concealing his body from view. He cautiously rose his gun at the direction of the sound
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 am

Waking up is a slow thing for the small company. Djaq stays in bed, refusing to believe he's awake. Luke is sitting in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Lamahl is mumbling something too himself about the wars. Questor, the only one out of bed, is making breakfast.
"Don't wanna... It's not morning... Hmph..." mumbles Djaq as he finally gets out of bed.
"Well, the sun is up, so it IS morning." points out Lamahl.
"..." Djaq glares at Lamahl.
"Sorry I said anything... Geez."
"Glad to see everyone's up and ready to go. We gotta eat a quick breakfast, break camp, and go north." says Questor once finished making breakfast.
"North? Vaisey is south." says Luke, a bit confused.
"Are we gonna go deal with the emperor?" asks Djaq exicitedly.
"Maybe. We go to Turgwon first."
"Oh boy... A whole town for Lamahl to talk to..." teases Djaq.
"..."
"Wow. No comeback. Interesting..." Luke is rather amazed by this. Lamahl, not too happy (for now), sulks off to eat his breakfast in silence.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 am

Maybe if I recount the past... maybe then I'll finally get over it... It was nearly 100 years ago...

I was homeless, an orphan, and desparate. They found me hunting in the forest for dinner. They said I had enough talent with the bow to become the best in the world. It was the only chance I had at a life, so I took it. Looking back, that might have been a mistake. They took me east, deep into the forest. Later, I found out we were north of the hidden city, Arblont. Anyways, they trained me to be an expert with bow and sword, even taught me some things of fire magic. However, my preference was always with bow, and I became the unrivaled master of it at the young age of 20, 5 years after being taking to the Overlord's base in the forest, one of his many bases. My first mission, I will never forget, as much as I would like too. A scientist in Neo City was getting too smart for his own good. I was told to take him out by any means necessary. I was nervous, excited, and worried all at the same time. Worried that I would fail, nervous on my first mission, and excited that I finally got a mission. It was quick for the scientist (I never learned his name; they said his test subjects were live humans and he enjoyed eating them at times. He had supposedly found a means of living forever. That was the "reason" to kill him). One headshot and it was over. No one saw me. It was complete success... the first of many.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:27 am

The first mission, I later found out, was a failure. The doctor/scientist managed to live, but suffered severe brain damage and was insane, no longer a threat. I was lucky only I discovered this failure. For the first few missions, I had only my Saracen Bow, a simple rapier, and my fire magic. However, after quickly rising through the ranks of the assassin's guild led by the Overlord, I was entrusted with two ancient killing tools used by the most famous of all assassins. One, a katana, was wielded by the great Pe Ell. The other, a naginata, was wielded by the mysterious Hedret, an assassin who dissapeared 500 years ago, leaving behind his famed naginata. With this new equipment, I became the most powerful and the best assassin in all of Jawari. This was 75 years ago.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 am

(damn...that dinint work out right....)

were should i be going now...*looks at map*

>that way>

through the forest...

then to the desert?

ill go that way but i think im lost....
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Justis always wins...that's what I used to think...Up until my last hit...I should be lucky to be alive, yet when I think about it now, I'd rather be dead. The overlord likes me. Well, more than the rest of the assassins anyways. That's because I always get the job done. So I never really cared about the stories of killing assassins who failed their missions. I thought he'd never have to kill me. So far, I'm right. He hasn't killed me. But now I know there are fates worse than death....

It all started when he gave me a mission. A soldier for Emperor Vode had abandoned his duties, and the Overlord wanted me to make him pay. Little did I know I'd be paying for my crimes very soon...

Last edited by sf19 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:38 pm

"Kisen?" Melissa asked.
"Melissa?" Kisen asked.
"I thought you were dead..."
"I thought YOU were dead."
"...Let's talk about this somewhere with a bit more privacy. I feel like we're being watched."
"Yeah. That huge tower is giving me the creeps." And with that, the two went back to Kisen's room in the inn.

<One hour later>
"..So that's how I ended up here," Melissa said, finishing her story.
"Wow... I had heard of the famed mage, but I never knew it was you," Kisen said, slightly awed.
" That's nothing compared to what happened to you... Seriously? Thieves? How lucky can you get?"
"Yeah... So, what are you going to do now? After all, you ARE a wanted fugitive..."
I don't know, honestly. I think I'll hang around here for a while, or at least until the soldiers arrive from Turgw---" Melissa said, as a commotion broke out in the main area of the inn. She and Kisen walked out to see.... imperial soldiers!
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 pm

It was pretty straightforward. Walk into his house, shoot him in the forehead, walk out. No big deal. I was careless though. As soon as I took a step inside, I was blasted out onto the streetside. Lightning pulsed through my body. Gee, thanks boss. Looks like you forgot to mention he had powers.
"Leave now, or die."
Well, he's definitely a man who knows what he wants.
I didn't answer him. I let my gun do the talking for me. I raised up my six-shot and-
swoosh!
The gun left my hand and flew to his own. He fired one shot at me, square in the chest. I only got a quick glance at his face. But I'll never forget it. I make it a habit to remember all of my target's faces. I had to get out. I charged up my fire and flew off into the sky, a burning trail and spilt blood being the only remains of my existence. I got back to the cave outside Neo City within mintues, but if I thought I had it bad before, I was in for a big surprise.

The Overlord sat on his throne, a usual scene, except this time he had a man I hadn't seen before standing next to him. He wore a sorceror's cloak. Who was he?
"You've failed me."
"Master, it's not my fault, I-" I began.
"Silence!..."He turned to the man beside him."Do it."
Before I could say anything else, a blast shot out of the cloaked man's hand. I could feel myself burning inside. And that's when I knew this man was incredibly powerful. I've had my fire powers for years. And I've never even felt the fire at all. But now I could feel it. And it stung. It was as if Hades himself was swallowing me into the Land of the Dead. I could feel myself changing. Inside, outside, I knew something was wrong. It went on for what felt like hours. Then, I blacked out.

That was yesterday. Maybe. I don't know. I could have been out for days, weeks, maybe even months. But when I opened my eyes, the guards were shocked. They just left to go tell him.
Now's my chance to break out. Because who knows what he plans to do now. Better check my fire....yup. I still have my powers. Wait a minute... I take a good look at my arm and my hand. Or, the thing that's replaced it. My skin is black and red. It's like half of its been irreversibly burned, and the rest of it has been replaced with lava. It won't come off. I don't feel it. I don't feel hot. I feel fine. But I'm obviously not. You know what? Screw running away. I'm gonna hunt down the Overlord. I'm gonna get some answers, and then I'm going to kill him.

Last edited by sf19 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:49 pm

I quickly exit the room and run down the hall. I go to the weapons room. There are tons of useful weapons in there, but also 2 guards. Only two?
"Hey!" I hear as I enter.
They don't get to say anything else. It's pretty had to talk when somebody just burned your head off.
I pass the two bodies and look at our weapon collection. I take a fire sword, since it probably won't burn when I hold it and...the Overlord' Sword. Some say it's invincible. I guess I'll find out. I step otuside..and find myself face to face with the Overlord.

Last edited by sf19 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:50 pm

hey hey....i see something....it looks like a base! awesome! ill find some better directions to civilizeaton!

soilders:ITS HIM! ATTACK

!!

HEY HEY STOP OW!

*Stopwatch*
*fire*
*iceshards*

*base falls to ground*

(damn! i dinint mean to blow the whole thing sky high! id better hightail it outta here!)

no one would follow me any farther into the desert! *heads farther in*
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm

"Questor, something wrong?" asks Djaq, slightly worried at the sight of Questor staring into space for 10 minutes.
"Hm?" says Questor, waking from his thoughts of the past. "Oh, just thinking about Turgwon." Lies... But I can't tell them the truth... Not yet.
"Oh, okay. Well, we're ready to leave, waiting on you."
""Excellent. With all speed to Turgwon."
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm

The Final Stand - Page 2 6b60873
"Going somewhere, Justis?"
"Yeah. Home."
"I think not."

He quickly tried to bring the sword he was holding down on me. I brought the sword I was holding, which conveniently was his, and blocked. Taken back by the strength of the block, I lunged at him, pushing him over the ledge. He dropped about 10 feet, and I jumped down after him. We stood by a pit of lava. Why an overlord installs a deadly pit of lava in his own base, I'll never know.
I took another lunge at him, but he moved out of the way and I tripped. He got behind me, and purposefully hit my sword, knocking it out of my hand. I was lying on the ground near a pit of lava. Not fun. He brought his sword above his head, planning to stab me. Quickly I shot a blast of fire at him, sending him hurtling into the wall. I picked him up (when did I get so strong?) and tossed him towards the lava, but he managed to get a hold of the edge before he fell in.

"H-Help me!!"
"You want help? Hold on."

I went to go pick up the sword he had knocked away from me. Then I walked back over to him. Without hesitation, I stabbed the sword into his hand, and twisted it around, adding insult to injury.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"What's the matter? Now you won't fall off. Oh sorry, does it hurt? Let me loosen it up for you."

I took the sword out of his hand, and he let go. He fell into the pit of lava, and not even his lovely armor survived. Unfortunately, he called in reinforcements. I put the Overlord's sword on my back and took the fire sword. I jumped up over the ledge, and before they could attack, I dashed at them, slicing them all. I ran out of the cave, and headed back to my building in Neo City. Or should I say, what was left of it.

In front of me stood not the magnificent Smashfan Incorporated, but rubble and ash. It had been burned down. And I think I know by who. An image of the cloaked sorceror flashes in my mind. After all,I never forget a face. I remember his crooked smile that he gave right before he blasted me. He was without a doubt a professional. And all of the professional sorcerors belong to Our Beloved Emperor. It looks like I'm going to have to pay the emperor a visit. It's too bad I don't know where he is. What I do know is there's no way he can hide from me, however. But first thing's first. I'm starving. And there's no better place to hunt for food than the Areyu Forest.

Last edited by sf19 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 pm

"The forest looked big from space, but this is ridiculous!" Griped Minby, seemingly to himself. "Wait, fire? that's no good. Why must humans turn their back on nature and let it die. Wait, it's not spreading, it's coming strait for me. damn it, I hope this blade works..."
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:20 pm

*visions*

"turgwon" "past"

wha?

"H-Help Me!!"

ugh!*in pain* who are you?

why do these visions haunt me.....

*forest forest forest*

ugh....*looks at his map*

why are these visions and voices telling me to go to turgwon if ive allready been there and how
does it expect me to go to the forest if i need to go to turgwon?!?!

am i suppouse to chose witch one?.....im closest to the forest.

ill have to turn back....
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

A long journey to Turgwon, perfect time for reliving the past.

Years go by... Successful missions become too many to count. Eventually, only the Overlord is superior to me in rank. I am trusted by the Overlord like none before me. He tells me how to unnaturally extend my life while remaining young, bordering on nigh immortality. He tells me he trained Pe Ell and Hedret. I am quite happy to take the oppurtunity to live an incredibly long life. I am the second-most powerful man on the continent. This was 50 years ago.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 pm

*in flight

time and time agin i have these visions.i think there telling me i cant do
this alone.but im strong enguht to do such alone *headache* ugh....its like
something is controlling my mind...its telling me stories of other people and
to find such people and team up.....but thats just not how things work around
here...but nonetheless....(from the kurakata mountains...past the wolfstagg mountains
far as the highlands...and large as the sacred lake. my power grows as my mind does the same.
protector of these lands even as far as neo city. my courage grows as my bravery does the same!
these lands wont turn to ashes as long as i roam!)

*above turgwon*

This is my stop.

*falling from the sky*
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm

"Might I ask what brings you here, gentlemen?" Kisen inquired politely.
"We've had reports that a wanted fugitive is inside this very in-There she is! Get her!" The soldier shouts.
"Sorry, guys, but I won't let you take her in."
"Hand over the wench, and we'll let you go."
"Not a chance. Now, I'd suggest you leave, and go report to Sir Queerverein, that it was a false lead."
The soldier sighs. "We didn't want to do this, but... Attack!!" he shouts. Instantly the 8 soldiers rush at Kisen. He draws his blade. The first lunges at him recklessly, so He sidestep the poor sap and decapitates him with one smooth blow. Angered by the loss of their comrade, the next two soldiers come at the paladin simultaneously. However, they neglect the fact that Melissa is chanting a spell, and are subsequently incinerated by said Flame spell. Kisen rushes at the fourth soldier, stabbing him with his blade. A soldier takes this opportunity to kick him, thus breaking his grip on the blade. Suddenly, all is holy armor vanishes, leaving him in his thief attire. Kisen then whips out his stiletto, and impales the shocked soldier. Two of the last three come to their senses and run up to him, but he is nowhere to be seen. "We've won!" they shout gleefully. At that very instant, a sharp crack is heard, and one of the soldiers keels over, neck snapped. When the second soldier turns around, Kisen reappears right behind him, his right hand pulsating with dark energy. He shouts "Demon Punch!", and punches the soldier. The force of the impact launches the soldier, and sends him flying out into the distance, in the direction of the huge tower. "OH MY GOD!" Melissa screams. "Oops, I guess I overdid it," Kisen mutters. He walks over to the corpse of the 4th soldier, and withdraws the blade, changing his clothing back to his knight attire. "Now then, would you like to surrender, or must we kill you like the other 7?"
"P-Please, spare me," the last soldier stutters, terrified.
"I guess you surrender."
"W-What are y-you going to do with me?"
"You're coming with us. We can't just let you return to Volverein, after all. And don't even think of escaping. If you do, I'll have my friend here burn you to a crisp. Come, Melissa, we're going to Mythamis."
"Well, I've been meaning to go there for ages. Alright, let's go," she replied.

And with that, the unlikely trio set off.

Last edited by Sir Snike on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 pm

"All right. We're in Turgwon. Now what?" asks Lamahl.
"We look for the one destined to take down Vode." replies Questor.
"Wait... we came all this way to look for someone ELSE to take down Vode?!?!?!?" exclaims Lamahl, a bit angry.
"Yes."
"Hmph." Lamahl then continues to mutter incoherently.
"The one destined to take down Vode? You mean the Chosen One?" asks Luke, remembering an old legend he heard a long time ago.
"Yes. The Chosen One."
"Well, you see, this prophecy predicted the coming of an all-powerful man to rule over Jawari with an iron fist. Volverein seems to fit the bill. However, the Chosen One is the only one able to defeat him. The Chosen is supposed to go to Mythamis to do... something. I can't remember what exactly the prophecy said after that."
"Well then. To Mythamis." replies Questor. "Thanks for the info."
"No problem."
"Hmph. No one asked me if I wanted to go to Mythamis. Its a long way off and its cold and-"
"Shut up. I preferred the Lamahl who used to make everyone happy. Now you just make everyone mad with your constant chatter." says Djaq, rather annoyed at the non-stop chatter.
"Hmph."

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm

(A news room appears)
(lights come on)
(Jack and Stella, dressed as news anchors, sit behind the desk)
(3...2...1...ACTION!)

Jack: Hello, I'm Jack Hades Jericho-
Stella: -and I'm Stella Ares Valentine-
Jack: -and you're watching W.A.H.A.H.A. News in the Afternoon, with our late-breaking plot summary.

*logo appears, news channel jingle plays*

Jack: First up today, the Overlord of crime, well known across Jawari, has been slain by the man known as John "Justis" Smashfan. A pit of lava, a poor design choice on the part of the original architect, is partly to blame. No doubt the Overlord's old right hand, Questor, will catch wind of this soon. We'll keep you posted on that.

Stella: Speaking of Questor, the seemingly young man and his party of outlaws continue north towards the location of Kisen, the Chosen one. Questor has yet to inform his cohorts as to the exact reason of their northern movement, but I'm sure it will come up eventually. No doubt Kisen's surprise will be only matched by the surprise of meeting his long lost friend.

Jack: Yes, the two seemed to be rather shocked at each other's survival. But, considering the situation they currently find themselves in, they may not survive much longer. Imperial soldiers have swarmed the inn that they are staying in, and we can only cross our fingers and hope that they make it out okay. And, hopefully, they'll slay enough soldiers to make the Empire think twice about continuing their search for the wanted fugitive and her trusty knight companion.

Stella: In other news, the character known as "Arcade" seems to have finally managed to find his way to Turgwon, after a surprising amount of flying around in what may be considered the strangest writing style known to mankind.

Jack: *chuckle* Indeed, it does seem rather hectic, but no complaints have been made so far.

Stella: That's all we have for now, thank you for watching, and we'll be back later today with the evening plot summary and news. Thanks for watching!

Jack: Good afternoon, everybody.

(Lights fade, camera stops rolling)
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:46 pm

SMACchamp07 wrote:
"All right. We're in Turgwon. Now what?" asks Lamahl.
"We look for the one destined to take down Volverein." replies Questor.
"Wait... we came all this way to look for someone ELSE to take down Volverein?!?!?!?" exclaims Lamahl, a bit angry.
"Yes."
"Hmph." Lamahl then continues to mutter incoherently.
"The one destined to take down Volverein? You mean the Chosen One?" asks Luke, remembering an old legend he heard a long time ago.
"Yes. The Chosen One."
"Well, you see, this prophecy predicted the coming of an all-powerful man to rule over Jawari with an iron fist. Volverein seems to fit the bill. However, the Chosen One is the only one able to defeat him. The Chosen is supposed to go to Mythamis to do... something. I can't remember what exactly the prophecy said after that."
"Well then. To Mythamis." replies Questor. "Thanks for the info."
"No problem."
"Hmph. No one asked me if I wanted to go to Mythamis. Its a long way off and its cold and-"
"Shut up. I preferred the Lamahl who used to make everyone happy. Now you just make everyone mad with your constant chatter." says Djaq, rather annoyed at the non-stop chatter.
"Hmph."

*lands in turgwon*

this is where i was told to go....

where is the person my mind is telling me to go?

*visions*

"find the chosen"

ugh.....the chosen?

where could i find such a being and in such a place....

(i feel as if ive been made fun of..)

none the less i must find said person that my mind tells me of!
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:52 pm

And so, the paladin, the prisoner, and the fugitive mage continued on their way to the legendary city, Mythamis. About 4 hours after the inn incident, they break for lunch. During this time, Kisen sat on a log with the prisoner, asking him a few things.
"Ok, so what your name, kid?" Kisen asks.
"Lyle, sir," the young soldier replies.
"Now then, Lyle, why were you hunting my friend here,"
"We were ordered to, by Sir Volverein."
"But why did he order you to hunt Melissa?"
"Sir Volverein said it was His Highness Vode's orders."
"Lyle, do you honestly believe that Vode, a kindhearted, peaceful man, would execute a famous mage, and then hunt down his apprentice, who have done nothing wrong?!?"
"... No, I don't."
"Ok, that is all I wanted to know. Oh, and by the way, my name is Kisen."
"... Can I ask you a question, si- no, I mean, Kisen?"
"Shoot."
"How... Did you punch that guy... back there so far?"
"Easy. Do you remember those gloves? They're blessed, so th trength of a punch is multiplied several hundred times."
"Oh. Thank you."
"No problem. Let's go."
As he said that, the two of them rose, walked over to where Melissa was waiting, and resumed their journey.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Its a long way to Mythamis. Might as well...

Shortly after becoming second-in command, someone with power to resist both the Overlord and I came to Jawari. His name was Minby. An angel from the high heavens, he despised the Overlord, but seemed to think I could get out of the mess I created for myself. When he told me this the first time, I laughed in his face before Quick Draw-ing, which was immediately blocked. I gasped in surprise when the unblockable Quick Draw was blocked. This first fight with Minby got me thinking there was a chance for redemption, a chance to escape the fate I was destined for.

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Oh boy...that's it.

Mind? What are you telling me? This is madness....where am i to go next mind? your damn visions are makeing me go in circles im getting made fun of by people i dont even know yet! And yet im talking to my own mind....im talking to my self!....oh where should i go now...what kind of protector am i? flying circles and talking to my self! oh thats it....i have to handle a problem first....its not worth it being a protector if this is the life. im goin neutral! no more goodness. what ever comes up is what will happen! if jawari is to be destroyed let it! if im going down with it so be it! but i will live while i can!
to Neo City!
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 pm

"Ummm... Questor. There is someone just a few minutes ahead of us. Possibly the Chosen?"
"Hmmmm... These tracks do look rather recent. You haven't lost a thing, have you Djaq?"
"Nope Very Happy "

The group picks up the pace, hoping the Chosen is just up ahead.

Lamahl, surprisingly leading the pack, is the first to come into contact with the travelers. He does this by means of head-on collision.
"Oof. My bad, stranger."
"..."
"You look rather well-armored and supplied. I guess introductions are necessary. I am Questor, the leader of this group of ex-royal guards. The man who ran into you is Lamahl. To my right is Luke a Dale, to my left is Djaq Little."
"...I am Kisen. This is the mage Melissa and ex-imperial soldier Lyle."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm

"We were heading to Mythamis. Where are you folks going?"
"We're heading to Mythamis as well, looking for someone called the Chosen One."
Kisen clenches his fists. "How do you know that name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next