Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Hah! see reborn? no problem at all. i think she likes me Cool

(oh shut up arc....)

*follows her*

so where are you from?
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

"A little kingdom. Far away." She looked under things and climbed over furnerature.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

A little kingdom huh?

well how could you end up this far out?

just travelin?
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 pm

"I see no Quick Draw. Interesting."
Questor responds by narrowing his eyes and charges in, sword raised. Hedret moves to block it, but the downward slash morphs into a little hop to the side, followed immediately by a thrust to the gut. Hedret barely manages to recover in time to block the thrust before wheeling into an attack of his own. He feints right, jabs towards the stomach, which is immediately blocked. Hedret smiles as Questor fell for the trap while whacking him upside the head with the scabbard. But Questor is just getting started. A flurry of upward and downward slashes sends Hedret back, tripping over his feet. The last slash fluidly changes into a series jabs aimed at distracting Hedret while an arrow is drawn from the quiver. While Hedret is busy parrying, Questor stabs downward at Hedret with the arrow. By pure luck, or possibly outrageous skill, the flat of Hedret's katana blocks the arrow. The two are now visibly tired and separate for a moment to catch their breath. Hedret opens his next attack with a quick jab, which is immediately blocked. However, Hedret again whacks Questor upside the head, wondering why Questor fell for the same trick twice. But Questor was fully expecting the scabbard this time and took advantage Hedret only having one hand on the sword. In a seemingly simultaneous motion, he grabs the sword arm while immediately thrusting at the same arm. Right before the sword reaches the arm, a scabbard parries the blow and Questor is stunned by Hedret's quick recovery. Hedret then manages to get in a minor cut on Questor's left arm, but he then finds himself backpeddling from the onslaught of Questor's rapier. All of a sudden, Questor tosses his sword up in the air, rolls between Hedret's outspread legs, catches the sword, and brings it across his neck, all in one fluid motion.
"Checkmate."
"You truly are Morgan Jax. Pe Ell knew you would come back."
"Pe Ell is still alive too?"
"Yes. But first, your weapons. Except for my naginata. I want that one back.
"Awww... I liked the naginata. I had a good bit of fun with that."
"It WAS my weapon originally."
"Hmph." Questor replaces his Nobleman's Rapier with Sajina, and recovers the book of magic he hid here long ago.
"Now... About Pe Ell?"

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 pm

_Shiranui117 wrote:
Shiranui woke with a start. Okami grunted with annoyance and turned around, walking back to Kusanagi. Shiranui rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got up. The midday sun shone brightly from above the trees in south-central Areyu Forest. Shiranui had indeed overslept.

Kusa turned to look at Shiranui. "Shira, c'mon, we have ground to cover, food to find, and Bytantum to get to-- Wha..?" Kusa pointed to a pillar of smoke in the distance. Shira saw it and was overcome by curiosity. Okami ran to their side, eyes dancing with a nigh-giddy eagerness to explore only possessed by a twelve-year-old Giant Wolf. Shira and Kusa climbed onto Okami's back, and the trio dashed their way south-southeast towards the smoke, which was only 15 or so miles off.

"Trinity what could have caused that explosion?" Keith asked her as they crouched behind a wall
"Keith you know i don't have any clue what happened" Trinity answered him
"wait i think i hear something" Keith looked over the top of the wall at a giant wolf could be seen running towards the city
"now who could that be?" Trinity asked him
"now how would i know something like that" he responded as he countinued to watch
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am

Okami perked up his nose and ears, and Shiranui knew they were finding someone. He then saw a boy and a girl. The boy looked like he had a blue sword drawn, waiting for them. Okami stopped and skidded to a stop. Shiranui drew his katana and dagger, Okami crouched and snarled malevolently, canines glinting in the sunlight, and Kusa surrounded his hands in Blue Fire, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm

"WAHAHA! IT'S TIME!"

Jack's voice echoed throughout the tower. He climbed down the stairs at a vigorous pace, Stella close behind him. He reached ground level, and continued down.

What people failed to realize was that the tower extended for an extreme distance up into the sky, out of the planet's atmosphere, while it ALSO extended downwards through the ground, all the way to the other side of the planet. Jack didn't know whether it emerged onto land or into the sea; he didn't like to think about what would happen when one climbed down to the point where gravity was reversed, near the center. The laws of physics themselves would surely go mad. He would go down and find out, one day, before he died. Maybe that would be how he died.

Now, here's what else Jack didn't know. The tower was not a tower. It was a universal stone complex of transportation. The past, advanced race that had built Neo City had, in fact, been capable of feats far beyond comprehension. In an attempt to change the solar system for their own gain, they had built what they called The Transit. What Jack didn't know was that, if he continued to climb upwards in the tower, he would eventually reach space, and become weightless. If he continued in that direction still, he would reach the surface of another planet. The planets in the system no longer rotated on their own. The Civilization had changed that. The whole system now rotated as a unit. The Transit extended into every planet in the system, through them to the next planet in line. Nobody knew this, probably for the safety of the system; if people knew about this, they would try to use the Transit to bring civilization to the other planets, effectively ruining the nature of said planets. The Civilization hadn't wanted that.

Jack had built his own section of the Transit. A half-mile below the surface, a large room opened up on the side of the tower. In this room, Jack's secret stood. A large submarine, built by the Civilization and found centuries later by Jack. Jack had painted a large, white Gemini mask on one side of the front, as his own touch. Jack and Stella climbed aboard. The submarine was released into a lagoon of water and it shot forward into a very long tunnel. After moving forward for about and hour, the submarine began to slow down. They had almost reached their destination.

This is something that Jack DID know: The Sacred Lake at the center of the continent was originally considered sacred because it seemed that there was no bottom of the Lake; no matter how far people dived, it seemed that the lake continued downwards forever. People had died in the past because of their mad desire to find the bottom; they would dive a few hundred feet, barely scratching the surface, and drown. People said it lead to Hell. Jack laughed at this. He didn't know how far down it went; maybe it DID go to hell, but Jack sure knew it wasn't infinitely deep, as some people claimed.

About a half mile under the surface of the lake, a wall opened up in the side of a rock. Jack's submarine emerged into the darkness and began to climb upwards.

"WAHAHA! It's show time!"
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 pm

KingRokIII wrote:
A little kingdom huh?

just travelin?
"Yeah. We were trying to find a place to stay. We have to head out once more though. Soon. I apologize." She smiled and picked the doll Kylo up, holding it against her chest.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
KingRokIII wrote:
A little kingdom huh?

just travelin?
"Yeah. We were trying to find a place to stay. We have to head out once more though. Soon. I apologize." She smiled and picked the doll Kylo up, holding it against her chest.

hmmmm......you wouldent mind if me and reborn tagged along with you....would you?
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

"COME ALONG PLEASE!!!" She grinned and hugged Kylo too tightly.
Kylo was worried that her little charge was getting herself in too much trouble. She always worried about the little fox-child.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 pm

_Shiranui117 wrote:
Okami perked up his nose and ears, and Shiranui knew they were finding someone. He then saw a boy and a girl. The boy looked like he had a blue sword drawn, waiting for them. Okami stopped and skidded to a stop. Shiranui drew his katana and dagger, Okami crouched and snarled malevolently, canines glinting in the sunlight, and Kusa surrounded his hands in Blue Fire, ready for a fight.

"well this could be trouble, and i don't actually want to fight that giant wolf" Keith looked at the people standing there, watching them
"we could ask if they know what happened or what there doing here" Trinity started to ask him
"or we could ask why they are standing watching us and looking like they want to kill us" stood up and continued to stare at them.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Kusa nudged Shira and whispered, "They haven't made a move yet... What now?" Shira whispered back, "They're eyeing Okami pretty suspiciously, and that's a good thing. I can alway rely on him." Shiranui affectionately scratched behind Okami's ears, and Okami sat happily on his haunches, tongue lolling out. Seeing this, the strange people in the distance walked cautiously forward, weapons lowered. Kusa dissipated his Blue Fire, and Shiranui had sheathed his katana to pet Okami.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

"okay first off we aren't here to kill you and we want to know if you know what happened here" Keith asked them as he put away his lightsaber and stopped walking
Trinity just stayed near the wasll and sat on a block of stone and stared at the explosion site
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Kusa looked back at the wreckage and responded, "I'm afraid I must apologize for the initial hostility; strangers as yourselves are rare here... Your dress, weaponry and technology are completely alien to us, and we were naturally suspicious. We're simply orphans living off the Areyu Forest, and hoping to exact revenge against the Marauders who slew the members of my father's village and Shira's parents. We know nothing of the fate that befell your ship, I'm sorry."

Shira turned his attention to the odd pair and offered a suggestion: "You have a mystery to solve, and we have people to hunt down. They may be linked cases; the Marauders are more dangerous lately. And I've heard a myth about a Tower of Salvation that will destroy darkness in Jawari that's located around the Sacred Lake. Maybe the Tower's connected to outer space?
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
Kylo was worried that her little charge was getting herself in too much trouble. She always worried about the little fox-child.

(woot.)

(WOOT) where are we off to?
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"it could be possible that the tower does go into space" Keith looked at Trintity for a moment before continuing "we saw a large tower before we crashed entering the atmosphere"
"we would like to join you on your quest. my name is keith, and im a jedi from a place long since destroyed. this is Trinity and she has been my travelling companion since i rescued her planet and she saved my life" Keith told them
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"Pe Ell... he was amazing with his katana, Sajina, which he decided to leave here, thinking you would need it more."
"What? Really?"
"Yeah. Really. Anyways, he left about 10 years ago. He said he discovered the evidence for some large island out to the east and was determined to find it. I was supposed to stay here and help you finish things here."
"I see."
"But, before we go, we'll need some rest. Some sleep will do wonders to us both."
"I agree."
And it gives me more time to get over the past and finally live in peace again.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm

The Shadow wrote:
"it could be possible that the tower does go into space" Keith looked at Trintity for a moment before continuing "we saw a large tower before we crashed entering the atmosphere"
"we would like to join you on your quest. my name is keith, and im a jedi from a place long since destroyed. this is Trinity and she has been my travelling companion since i rescued her planet and she saved my life" Keith told them
Shira looked strangely at the word "Jedi." He didn't know what it meant, but he knew what Keith felt when he rescued Trinity; Shiranui had found Kusanagi only a hundred yards away from the smoldering remains of his village, face-down in the muddy hill behind a bush. But thinking about that didn't change his confusion about what a Jedi was, and so he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm

"a jedi, hmmm, it depends on the person and what they were trained for. i was trained to go acroos time and save people and planets from the froces of evil. if you want to know more we could watch the Star Wars movies some time" Keith explained to them
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm

The Shadow wrote:
"a jedi, hmmm, it depends on the person and what they were trained for. i was trained to go acroos time and save people and planets from the froces of evil. if you want to know more we could watch the Star Wars movies some time" Keith explained to them
Shira eyed Keith's lightsaber. "I'm guessing you guys learn some swordfighting, huh? We'll have to go blade-to-blade sometime; my katana's unusually strong, so it doesn't break. A forger I showed it to said the blade's made of titanium and... Cortosis, was it?"
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

"crap thats got to be hard to break then, so we could go sword on saber since i wont be able to simply cut your blade in half" Keith looked at the sword, it had an interesting shine to it
"so whats your guys names anyways?" Keith asked

Last edited by The Shadow on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm

KingRokIII wrote:
LucaTheLucario wrote:

(woot.)

(WOOT) where are we off to?

Kylo turned back into a human-like figure and stepped forward. "I'm sorry. I cannot allow my little charge to bring you along. I will be happy to allow Reborn to come, since he cannot lie to us. I apologize for this." Kylo closed her eyes. "I sense many dangers and many betrayals. Lu and I are going to find more companions. Only ones we can trust."
Lu looked around sadly. "But Ky..." "No, Lu! We're not playing a game now! This is dangerous!" Lu teared up and curled up with sadness from harsh reality.

A truth about Kylo was that she didn't have a heart for children. She hated childish behavior. She used to be a human, but a curse was set upon her. She now guards Lu and protects her.

"Lu, please don't cry... Alright alright. We'll find someone who we can tag along with. Shhh." Kylo gently hugged her. "I'm sorry, you two. Why don't you both stay here. Lu and I will just go."

Kylo turned Lu into a doll and picked her up, the little blue and white fox following her. Kylo walked away with a sad and soft look. She was going to find Lu someone who could take better care of her.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Kusanagi decided to take the honor. "I'm Kusanagi, sole surviving member of the Kitsune Clan. My people were in communion with the Kitsune, the fox spirits who had a mythical connection with strange possession powers and control over Blue Fire. Shiranui here was orphaned at the age of three, so he has no apparent lineage. Okami, the Giant Wolf, is twelve years old, but by his species' standard, he's only just past the puppy age. The three of us wander the Areyu Forest and kill Marauders, if they're not too tough for us.
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

"ok then so what are we going to do first now that we have introduced ourselves?" Keith looked around. it was a strange party he saw, but this could be fun, really fun
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

"Hmm...Who should I follow?"

Crow was watching the two groups split up.

"When should I make my move? Are they on my side? Or...."

Crow got his Talwar blade ready, just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next