Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 pm

5 Years have passed since emporor Vode and his assistant Volverein succeded in a takeover of the continent of Jawari. Though the continent as a hole is peacful, many rebels have risen up to overthrow the empire and end the reign of hidden terror led by Volverein. This is the story of those rebels.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:42 pm

The user formaly know as prince.....no..........

in the mountains he roared

in the villiages he was feared

and the world would know....
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:45 pm

................*looking from the peak*

hm............

i need to go now......the world is in need of me....

*jump from the moutains*

(through the wolfstagg moutains)

(past the village of pruliferi and past the high lands)

im comeing...
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 pm

"How are things going in the empire today Volve?" Asked Vode, as he reclined from his speech. "Quite good. 5 rebellions have been put down in different areas of Jawari, though none of them seem to be related, so there is no need to worry." Answered Vloverein "Supplies are ample?" "In every city and village." "And the troops?" "Well rested and supplied." "Very good. Please resume your duties." "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 pm

"Remember the battle just outside of Gee Faks? They almost had us there, but then-"
"LAMAHL! Do you ever stop talking?" shouts Questor, interrupting Lamahl mid-sentence.
"You know what? Maybe you don't talk enough, Questor!" retorts Lamahl.
"Hmph. Fine. Continue."
"No. You'll just shout again and then everyone will be mad. So I'll just stop talking."
" 'Bout time too. It's been what, almost an hour of chatter?"
"No one asked you, Djaq!" Lamahl stomps off to the other end of camp.
"Bets on how long before he comes back?" asks Luke a Dale.
"Not funny!"
The group finishes their dinner in rare silence. Questor silently gets up and slips out. Lamahl notices and follows, wondering what he's up to...
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 pm

(now through turgwon)

*trips*

----
FAIL
-----

"ugh"

*looks around*

where was i planing to go.....

*looks at his map*

serinside......or gee faks.....hmm....

and how did i trip if i was jumping....(can that happen?)

neo cit-no no...i cant go back there.....gee faks is foward...ok! *WOOSH*
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 pm

"Questor! Where are you going??"
Questor turns, a look of relief passing over his face, but quickly replaced by his normal, straight-face.
"Lamahl, there's... something I need to tell you. You absolutely cann- No. Never mind."
"What? Is it something about the past you never tell anyone about?"
"Never mind."
"Fine." Lamahl walks back to camp, curious and disappointed. Questor continues through the plains, a bit relieved and a bit mad.
I shoulda told him. No, I was right in not. Argh! I wish... I could take it back and start over again.
He sighs as he turns back to camp.
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 pm

*in flight*

....ugh....*vision*

"rebellions downed. 5"

ugh!

"empire"

*falls*

"Rebellions"

....what does this mean....my head hurts the closer i get....
maybe i should turn around...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 pm

<Northern Turgwon woods>
Kisen was walking down the road, when all of a sudden, a bear rushed out of the brush. Without thinking, Kisen drew his blade and got ready to fight. The bear lunged. Kisen side-stepped, and then plunged his blade into the furry fiend, and it was over. He withdrew his blade, wiped the blood off of it, and examined it. "Wow," he exclaimed, "That was too easy." Kisen remained long enough to skin the bear, and then he went on his way.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

"Aren't you going to do anything?"
"I'll need your help."
"Nonsense. You've got Stella."
"It's true. She helps me a lot."
"You'll figure it out. No matter what you do."
"Wait... wait! Don't go!"

Jack was suddenly falling through nothingness. Swirls of black and white flew around him as he fell. The ground grew closer, and he begun to scream. The ground was so close now...

Jack awoke with a start. He sat up and looked around. He was in his bed room, safe and sound. The walls were black. All of the decour was black. Darkness was all around him. This fact, that would normally have frightened a man, comforted Jack. His pulse settled, and he sighed deeply. He then cracked his large grin. The grin. It was how Jack knew he was okay. It was how Stella knew he was okay.

Remembering her, Jack looked to his side. Stella lay next to him in his bed, her head on her pillow, deep in sleep. She was so beautiful to him. She understood him. She saw things the way he did.

Suddenly flushed with affection for her, Jack lay back down on the bed and cuddled against her. She smiled without opening her eyes. Jack fell quickly asleep. Wow, he thought as he slipped into sleep, that's the only scene they'll see me in where I don't say WAHAHA!

Last edited by VolkeOfSilence on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Sir Snike wrote:
<Northern Turgwon woods>
Kisen was walking down the road, when all of a sudden, a bear rushed out of the brush. Without thinking, Kisen drew his blade and got ready to fight. The bear lunged. Kisen side-stepped, and then plunged his blade into the furry fiend, and it was over. He withdrew his blade, wiped the blood off of it, and examined it. "Wow," he exclaimed, "That was too easy." Kisen remained long enough to skin the bear, and then he went on his way.

Woosh!

yeah ill go to serinside....hang there for a whi-

*runs into him*

AUGH >.<

what the? uh sorry.

was just jumpin the path....>.> <.<......whats ur name? (maybe talking will get my mind off that vision)
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm

All of a sudden, an random guy slams into Kisen. "... OW! What the hell? Where did you come from?!?" asks Kisen, dazed and a bit confused. "Whatever. Please get out of the way." The man remains silent standing still. "Ok... Just stand there," mutters Kisen as he walks right past the man. Continuing down the road , he comes to the lake south of Pruliferi. Seeing the lake stops Kisen for a second. The big pool of water brings back a memory, one of pools with a completely different content.

<10 years ago>
"The brigands are coming!"
"What?! Everybody, run!"
"AAAAAUUUUUUGGHHHH!"
"KIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!"

<Present Day>
Kisen shuddered. That was years ago, and they were dead now, right? Shaking the memory from his head, he began to walk along the shore of the lake.

Last edited by Sir Snike on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 pm

"If we attack now, we could capture him and bring him back to Vaisey" whispers a hooded man.
"There's 7 of us and one of him. We should be fine."
The 7 men jump out from the shadows, surrounding Questor.
"Oh, fun. More pain from this cursed bow." He draws his bow, quickly preparing a triple shot.
TWANG! TWANG! TWANG!
"What the...? How'd he...? ATTACK!"
The remaining 4 men draw swords and charge Questor. He puts bow back and puts his hand on the holster of his sword. One second, a man charging at Questor, sword raised. The next, the top of the man is separated from the bottom as he falls to the ground.
"Learn to quick draw." scoffs Questor as he turns to the others.
The three are now desparate, and recklessly charge at Questor.
"Parry, parry, thrust!" On thrust, the rapier plunges between a man's ribs, killing him instantly.
'Parry, parry, parry, slash! Got you there, didn't I? Expecting that thrust too much." The man falls to the ground, a clean cut across his stomach.
"Thrust. Surprised, am I right? Got you right from the start. Pitiful attempt. I thought Vaisey was better than this. Oh well." The 7 would-be captors lay scattered and dead.
Argh! The memories, they won't go away. This reminds me too much... I was almost exactly like I was then... ARGH!

EDIT: PS: most italics are innermost thoughts of Questor as he struggles with his past.
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Scourge stood out in the crowded streets of Neo City, waiting on his assistant, Dr. Faustus. He was insane, vile, and despicably cruel, but he was cheap to work with, requiring only the people whom they injured in battle, in order to 'heal' them. He might have to kill the man in the future, as the Doctor was unpredictable, and could snap at any time. But for now, he was a willing servant.

Leaving an empty, abandoned bar, Dr Faustus' lab coat was covered in fresh blood. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Why can they never stop dying? All I want to do is transplant their heart, but no..." he trailed off, angry. "Awe who am I kidding!?!" He began laughing "I love this job!"

Anywhere else, they would have stood out like a sore thumb, but in Neo city, no one ever asked. They were too busy in their own lives. They could have been carrying the dead body of the emperor himself, and no one would have noticed, or at least cared. "Where to next?" Scourge said; a rare sight, as he never spoke.

"The woods, The woods..." The doctor replied. He may not look like it, but he was brilliant in almost every field, including tactics. No one really knew what he really was planning, but the Doctor's plans had served Scourge well so far, so he obeyed, walking off in the direction of the woods, with the doctor following behind.
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"So this is their kingdom. They've done well for theselves, but their curruption has disturbed the heavans, and for that, tey must be punished." thought Minby to himself as he flew down onto Jawari. "I hope I'm not the only one out to get them... If I am, I'm dead. He landed in the middle of a large forest. "Seems quiet here..." *CHING CHING CHING* "The chimes of death... Must they always kill... Wait, someone's coming toward me. Nowhere to run. I hope they're friendly..."
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Jack woke up in the morning. Stella was already out of the bed. She was always up before him. Jack got up and put on his clothes. He met her out on the observation deck.

"WAHAHA! How is the world today, my dear?"
"Things are finally coming together, just like you predicted, Jack. The warriors have begun their individual journeys. Here, look at this," Stella said, handing Jack the telescope. They were standing on one of the observation decks of Solancer Tower, on the Dragon's Eye. With a telescope, one could see everything happening on the continent from the deck. Jack looked where Stella had indicated.

"Hmm... WAHAHA! That strangely dressed boy seems to have bumped into the stuck up knight guy! He looks a bit surprised, to say the least. Hot damn, his expression is priceless," Jack said.

"Now look over here, just south of there," Stella said and pointed.
"WAHAHA! The Fire Emblem storyline crew is having a jolly good time!" Jack said.

"Now look at the capital..." said Stella.
"WAHAHA! Those accursed imperials and their army trash. One day, they're all MINE! Hmm, the capital seems normal. WAHAHA! We know THAT won't last long, won't we?" Jack exclaimed.
"Indeed. It's only a matter of time. They've taken over the continent for now, but they can't hold it forever. Just like you said." Stella observed.

"WAHAHA! Correct! Those fools think to control their imperfect world... IDIOTS! They know NOTHING of what they are! People these days have no memory at all! What they fail to remember is that humans, the bunch of them, are nothing more than animals with clothes and iron. Like the beasts they are," Jack's grin grew incredibly wide as he spoke, "they will be slain. ALL WILL FINALLY REMEMBER, AND ORDER WILL BE RESTORED! WAHAHA!"

Jack walked back into the tower and sat down in front of his TV, equipped with a Nintendo Wii. His Super Smash Bros. Brawl case lay open and empty on the ground. He turned to Stella.

"WAHAHA! Up for a few rounds?" He said with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Once he entered the town, Kisen immediately went to Fredric, the tanner, where he sold the fur. He used the money to buy salted meat, a cloak, and a room at the inn.
The next day, as he was leaving he bumped into a mage. "Oops, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," said Kisen.
"It's alright." replied the mage, evidently flustered. (That voice! It can't be!) Kisen looks at the mage, a notes how she looks like her... "..Excuse me, but do I know you?"

Note: The last line was said by Kisen, not the mage. Also, the brackets mean thoughts.

Last edited by Sir Snike on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 pm

As Questor walks back to camp, he bumps into a mysterious man. Startled he draws his sword, but it is immediately blocked by the stranger.
"You know the quick draw? Hmmm... could it be?"
Another part of my past coming back to haunt me. Isn't this wonderful...
"Minby." The stranger states the word rather bluntly.
"No... That time is long in the past. You shouldn't be here."
"You need to stop denying your past, accept it, and move on."
"No... You're not here. This can't be. ARGH!"
Questor runs off into the night, determined to purge the past from his memory.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Must... keep control. Must maintain control... Breathe... Better.
He arrived back the camp to find everyone already asleep, or so he thought.
Sleep... that's what I need to finally put this past me.
"Questor? You look like you've seen a ghost." says Djaq as he rolls over to face Questor.
That's because I have... A ghost from the past
"It's nothing Djaq. Only 7 men today. They seem to be running out. And they're getting worse; no archers."
"Ha! He really thinks that highly of you now." After a moment, "Maybe... something big is about to happen. Maybe something... special is planned."
"Knowing Vaisey, that's entirely possible."
Djaq rolls back over, conversation over, leaving Questor to deal with his demons on his own.

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Jack prefered to play with Mr. Game and Watch. He could keep his opponent guessing. Jack loved that. Stella, like every other female in the world, liked to use Lucario. Jack let out a sarcastic, teasing sigh every time she picked him. After a while, Stella grew bored.

"You've picked Final Destination a hundred times now," she said with an annoyed look.
"WAHAHA! I think you're getting bored, my dear," Jack said with a teasing grin.
"Of course I am, I get bored every day up here." She sighed. "When can we go down and join the party?"
"In due time, my dear. WAHAHA! Let them meet and greet and build their fleet. We'll be joining them later, after, they do the work. WAHAHA!" Jack cackled with laughter. He loved to explain his plans. Made him feel super smart. Which, Stella was oft to admit, he genuinely was.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:21 pm

"Jack, come quick! That guy with the outlaw friends is having a panic attack! It's HILARIOUS!" Stella yelled and cackled.

Jack quickly grabbed the telescope and looked. "WAHAHA! Great find, my dear! Yes, true comedy at its finest!" They both laughed for a minute or so.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, the knight guy met his old girlfriend." She said, suddenly remembering.

"Oh? Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten about her. Been awhile, huh?" He said, looking at Turgwon. "WAHAHA! They look very flustered. Great stuff! Hopefully there's a kissing scene. That'll make the DVD sales SKYROCKET! WAHAHA!" He laughed loudly, then turned to her. "Anything else to report?"
"Hehe, not now, dear. I'll keep watching," she said, hugging him quickly.
"WAHAHA! Alright. I'll be inside, probably making dinner. I'm STARVED!" He put emphasis on the last word, then walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Questor wakes to find himself in vaguely familiar place, a place out of time, not quite in "heaven/land of angels" but not the world of Jawari either.
"Come on... Lamahl is gonna realize I'm gone."
"You should remember this a timeless place."
"Hmph. Say what you must, but do not say a word about the past."
"Fine. I'm giving you a mission."
"A mission? Wasn't I one of your worst enemies not too long ago?"
"And you redeemed yourself, didn't you? Anyway, You must leave Vaisey, and go north to Turgwon and protect the Chosen. You will know him when you see him."
"Wonderful... An enemy from the past trusting me with the Chosen that will defeat the emperor. Fine, We'll go north. You will stay away until I've dealt with the past."
"Fine."
Questor returns to Jawari fast asleep, not remembering this meeting until morning.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Melissa ran. She had to keep running, otherwise she would die. She didn't dare use her set of wings, because she'd be shot down in an instant. So she ran, and she ran, and she ran some more. As she ran her thoughts drifted to a time with a situation similar to this.

<10 years ago>
"Help! Help! Someone, anyone, help!" she shouted. They were 10 feet behind her. Suddenly, she tripped. Screaming, she lay there, waiting for the blow. Instead she heard screams of pain. She rose, and found a man in blue robes walking towards her.
"Are you alright," he asked.
"Y-yes" Melissa replied.
"What happened?"
"Th-the brigands attacked the village. Mom... Dad... Kisen..."
She started crying.
"There there, it's alright, you're safe now. C'mon, let's get you to the town. I'll get you a healer once we get there."

<Present Day>
Melissa smiled. Good old Master. He was always helping others, even in the face of death... She stopped running. Melissa was just outside the gates of Pruliferi. She decided to cut around the city, and enter by the back entrance, just in case the guards were told to stop any mages. As she was entering the town, she bumped into a man wearing a cloak and bright white armor.
"Oops, sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," said the knight. (That voice...Wait, is he...? No, he couldn't be...) "Oh, it's alright," Melissa replies, flustered. She looks up at him, and is reminded of him. "..Excuse me, me, but do I know you?"

Last edited by Sir Snike on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

what appeared to be a giant, flaming meteor was really Keith's time machine/ship
it flashed across the sky before splitting into two parts that went in different directions
one of the two pieces landed Areyu Forest

the other landed on the edge of the Nishik Desert

Keith was stunned by the impact. he lay there thinking: why does it always do that? every time we always fall apart in different places of wherever this place is.

leaving his smoldering part of the ship he looked around. what he saw wasnt much. just grass in one direction, and sand in the other direction.

"well" he said to himself "i'm gonna take a random guess, and say there's most likely a town somewhere on the plains.

he then turned around and picked a bacpack out of the ship. he got back out and started walking toward the center of the plain thinking i hope Trinity isnt injured
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 am

"at least this place wasnt to far from where i landed" Keith said to himself as he walked down the streets of Serinside. he had managed to get some money from some theives while he was walking on the plain.

lol flashbacks

"so is that a city over there?" Keith thought as he looked at what appeared to be buildings
he started to walk towards the city, but he was stopped by some men on horseback.

"give usall your money and we'll let you go" they snarled at him
"how about i don't and you let me go anyway" he told them
"hows about we kill you then" they started to charge at him before he could respond.

Keith dodged an arrow and rolled to his right. he jumped on to one of the horses backs and pulled out his lightsaber the man before he knew what happened. the horseman stopped when they saw the blue energy blade, but they quickly tried to kill Keith. However he was to fast for any of them and killed three of them with a bolt of lightning. he threw his saber at one of them and jumped in the air, caught his saber, and stabbed the last man threw the head. he started to loot the corpses and came up with a couple hundred gold pieces. he took one of the horses and set out toward the city

end of a flashback

Keith continuedto walk down the street towards the pub.
the pub was always a noisy place, but it was easy to find work for a mercenary here. Keith walked towards the counter.

"well is there any jobs today Pete?" keith asked the bartender
"only a couple right now" pete told him "but theres only one that might interest you"
"oh what is it?" keith wondered if it had anything to do with his ship
"here it is, someone was wondering about an explosion in the Areyu Forest not too long ago" Pete showed him the paper

oh no this is about Trinity isnt it keith thought.
"ok i'll take it" Keith grabbed the paper and walked out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next