Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+6
scourge
higuyhere
Shiranui117
LucaTheLucario
Solidix Snike
Minby_Aran
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm

It has been seven long years since emperor Vode completed his takeover of the continent of Jawari. After a non-hostile takeover, he now controls the entire continent, and leaves mush of the control in the hands of his self selected lords.Despite the peace his rule has brought, many rebellions have arisen in recent times. This is the story of these rebellions.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

"How are things going in the empire today Volve?" Asked Vode, as he reclined from one of his motivational speeches to his armies. "Quite good. 5 rebellions have been put down in different areas of Jawari, though none of them seem to be related, so there is no need to worry." Answered Vloverein "Supplies are ample?" "In every city and village." "And the troops?" "Well rested and supplied." "Very good. Please resume your duties." "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

-Serinside-
The hangar door opens revealing a massive robot of some sort. Snike marveled at the size of it.
"My, the geeks have really outdone themselves this time, eh Cassius?" he said.
"Snike, remember the mission," Cassius said.
"Right. Sorry. You'd might as well get the Air Hawk ready, as the soldiers will be pretty pissed."
Snike rigged the mecha with heavy-duty explosives, while Cassius chanted a spell, creating a massive bird out of air.
"All ready?" she said, as the saboteur returned to the entrance of the hangar.
"Yeah," he said, pulling a remote trigger out of his pocket and flicking the safety cap off. "Let's go."
Snike and Cassius jumped onto the bird, which took off. At about fifteen feet off the ground, Snike pushed the trigger.
BOOM.
The hangar exploded, destroying the mecha, and damaging the buildings around it. Soldiers scrambled out and saw the air hawk.
"Look! There!"
"Archers, attack!" The commander of the city's battalion said. Arrows whirred in the air, but failed to strike the bird, which was too high for them to reach..
"Bah, they can't reach us from here," Cassius said to Snike. "Wait... what's that?" she said, pointing to a soldier holding what appeared to be a tube stuffed with a metallic acorn. The soldier pulled a trigger on the bottom of the tube, and the 'acorn' zoomed through the air, directly at the saboteurs. BANG. The rocket collided with the wind creature, causing both to explode. The force of the explosion caused Cassius and Snike to be sent flying, him to the north, and she to the southeast. For a while, smoke rose from where the RPG connected with the hawk, but otherwise, there was no sign of the event.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Lunaria walked along with Kylo among the desert. Her soft singing filled the air around them.

"Mi corazon esta abierto
Lo tengo que cerrar
Me importas tanto
Esa es mi debilidad

Mis heridas me recuerdan
Que el pasado es real
Mi corazon esta abierto
Para poder sentir."

Kylo looked at her curiously. "What are you singing?" "Scars by Papa Roach. It's in Spanish." "Oh. Hm."
They continued walking with Luca singing.
Both had a small past and were looking for some company. Life wasn't great for them, but they got along.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Shiranui, Kusanagi and Okami had slaughtered the last of a band of Marauders that plagued the Areyu Forest where they had been born and raised themselves in. The Marauders mutilated Shira's clan when he was merely three years old; it was a sheer miracle he hadn't died in a forest where survival of the fittest is law. One being attributing to his safety is Okami, his Giant Wolf friend and ally. The two were both babies when they met, and they had developed an unbreakable bond since then. Okami was now twelve years old and was well on his way to becoming fully-matured.

Kusa's story was just as tragic, but not quite the same. Three years ago, on the eve of his rite of acceptance by the guardian Kitsune fox spirits, Marauders battled the village's mages and summoners. But not even their otherworldly might could stop the Marauders' bloodthirsty rampage; Kusa only survived by summoning a Kitsune that whisked him away into the forested hills of south-central Areyu Forest, where he was later found unconscious by Okami.

Done seeing visions of their haunted past in the corpses of the savages, Shira sheathed his katana and dagger, and Kusa extinguished his Blue Fire of the Kitsune, and Okami relaxed his stance, no longer baring his teeth. Another day, another step closer to their goal of avenging their stolen families... And stolen futures. A wind sifted through the boughs of the ancient trees, as if whispering to them of things to come.
Back to top Go down
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

{Italics are thoughts, speech is in quotes, narrative events are in brackets or astericks, , flashbacks are bolded, things unrelated to the story are in "{}"s}

Lenny walked back to his tent. Almost everyone else was already asleep after the long day that the imperial army had had. Lenny had joined the forces after his family and friends were killed by the very same army. His family had led a rebellion against the army, and they paid for it with their lives.

Soon I will avenge those who have sacrificed their lives for the good of this country. The time is coming when my plans will fall into place. I may never do all that they had hoped for, but I will try. Now it is time to rest and prepare for another big day tommorow.

"Tough day today, eh Lenny?" asked Sean, the only person Lenny didn't completely hate in this God-forsaken army.

Lenny replied, "I suppose so. Nothing I can't handle. Hey I got to get some sleep. Seeya tommorow." Man I really wish this kid wasn't in my squadron. He's the only reason I haven't unloosed a hell of a problem on Volverein.

"G'night then."

"Yea...good night to you too..."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm

-A few weeks later-
-Keshikite Mountain Pass-
Kisen walked up the trail to the thief guild. He was returning from a month long voyage to Gee Faks, where a temple was recently excavated. Man, they'll have a heart attack when they see what I got from there, he thought, touching the hilt of the sword he found. As he got closer, the thief could hear cries of pain, groans, and the clanging of metal hitting metal.
"Strange, I thought they only held combat practice at night," Kisen said. A strange sense of urgency washed over him, and he began to run for the entrance of the guild, at the bottom of the mountain. Kisen arrived just in time to see the last of his guild being slain by imperial soldiers. The thief counted twenty-five of them, not including the numerous corpses strewn about the ground.
"Oh shit," he said, as the soldiers took notice of him.
"Hey look, another one! Get him!" One of them shouted. Five of the soldiers instantly rushed for Kisen. He stole the weapon of the first soldier, and impaled him in the chest with it. Then, twirling around, the thief whipped out his stiletto and stabbed another infantrymen in the eye with it, in one fluid motion. The three soldiers that remained lunged at Kisen, only to find that they were hitting air. He was nowhere to be found. As they looked around for any sign of him, one fell dead, his throat slit. Almost immediately after this, there was a sickly 'CRACK', as another sentry's neck was snapped. The last soldier of the first five turned frantically, trying to find the mysterious attacker. Kisen reappeared behind him, his right arm pulsating with dark energy.
"DEMON PUNCH!" he shouted, punching the soldier with his right arm. The force of the impact launched the soldier at the mountain, splattering his vital organs around the face. Unfortunately for Kisen, the force of that attack shattered his flimsy knife, rendering him weaponless. The twenty remaining soldiers advance on to his postion, surrounding him. Long story short, he was doomed.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 pm

The soldiers had Kisen backed to a cliff. Well, he thought, I guess I can't escape twice. At least I'll be able to join my family and friends....
Draw the blade,
a voice told him.
What? Who are you?
Who I am matters not at the moment. Draw the blade, if you want to live.

For a second, Kisen wondered if the promise of imminent death scared him so much, that he was becoming delusional. Then, reluctantly, he drew the strange sword from its' ornamented hilt with his right hand. Instantaneously, Kisen was engulfed in a white light. He felt power surging through his veins. His clothing was replaced with gleaming white armor, and a shield appeared in his left hand. When the light receded, instead of a petty thief, there stood a knight in shining armor. Kisen beckoned to the soldiers with his shield.
"C'mon! I haven't got all day," he said.
Stunned by the transformation, the soldiers staggered back, giving Kisen some breathing room. He used their temporary stupor to run up to the nearest infantryman and cleaved his head off. It was easier than cutting butter with a hot knife. By then, the rest of the imperial force had recovered, and attacked the knight. He used his shield to deflect the blows, and stabbed one of them in the chest. While withdrawing his blade, another soldier attempted to spear him through the chest. Kisen slammed his shield into the bloke's head. The soldier fell, his skull crushed. Immediately afterwards, the warrior withdrew his blade, and swinging horizontally, decapitated three attacking soldiers, without stopping even for a second. Returning to his fighting stance, Kisen noticed that the soldiers were wary of him. Utilizing their hesitation, he ran at a group of five soldiers and stabbed one lightly. Then, without realizing what he was doing, Kisen uppercutted the soldier and his four comrades into the air, where they were hit by bolts of light. As they fell to the ground, dead, the voice in the knight's head spoke again.
Well done, it said.
What was that I just did? Kisen asked.
That was a move called Rending Thrust. I'm surprised you could actually do that move.
Thank you, I guess. Is there any other moves I should be aware of?
Try praying, and then chant this incantation. ...

Kisen prayed quickly, and recited the incantation the voice told him.
"O holy one, rain thy purifying light upon this sinner. Repent! Judgment!" he shouted, pointing at the ten remaining soldiers. As he uttered the last word, a pillar of light slammed into the infantrymen, killing them instantly.
"Amazing," Kisen said, as he sheathed his sword. "I can't believe I did that." Then, realizing that there might be survivors, he strolled into the guild itself, being careful not to step on any bodies.
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Dr Faustus stood out in the forest just North of the forest, holding an imperial general's corpse, with his arm up the back of the general, which had been sliced open, and had many organs removed. In front of him was a frightened imperial soldier, shivering with terror.
"Should we kill him?" The Doctor questioned the corpse.
"I don't know, Doc," spoke the corpse in Faustus' demented ventriloquist act "Let's slice a few of his arteries, so it'll be up to chance."
"Ooh, good plan" Agreed the fiend of a doctor, brandishing a machete, red with rust and blood.
"Hold it," commanded Scourge, who stepped out from behind a crop of heavy growth. His position was partially an attempt to avert his gaze from the carnage which had already, and was about to ensue. He wasn't squeamish or anything, he had seen as bad, if not worse acts in the war, however there was a certain evil that the Doctor's deeds contained, which drove a shiver down Scourge's spine. In war, it's different, it's harsh and brutal by nature; this is just evil, a thought crept across his mind. "Let's see what he knows first."
"I don't know anything! I swear!" The soldier burst into tears, weeping in terror.
"That's too bad," Spoke the corpse, blood oozing from numerous wounds. A big chunk of his flesh dropped to the floor, bloody and his crimson-stained skull became visible through the chunk of forehead that had fallen off.
Before Faustus had time to make good on his threat to maim the poor soldier, they were interrupted by the sounds of someone coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

"So this is the continent of the other four heroes of prophecy. Two brothers, a loner, a nerd and a girl combine their strength to rid the world of the ultimate evil. I must be the loner, I wish the gods would just tell me..." Said Minby as he flew down to Jawari. "You know the gods speak only in riddles to the living" Came a voice from his head. "Yeah, but I wish they could make it easier to find the chosen ones." "Well," came the voice again, "They did say that you would feel their presence." "Yeah, but how do I know it's not just gas?" "You're technically an angel, you don't get gas." "Whatever, I just hope I find them soon..."
Back to top Go down
The Shadow
advance member
The Shadow

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm

what appeared to be a giant, flaming meteor was really Keith's time machine/ship
it flashed across the sky before splitting into two parts that went in different directions
one of the two pieces landed Areyu Forest

the other landed on the edge of the Nishik Desert

Keith was stunned by the impact. he lay there thinking: why does it always do that? every time we always fall apart in different places of wherever this place is.

leaving his smoldering part of the ship he looked around. what he saw wasnt much. just grass in one direction, and sand in the other direction.

"well" he said to himself "i'm gonna take a random guess, and say there's most likely a town somewhere on the plains.

he then turned around and picked a bacpack out of the ship. he got back out and started walking toward the center of the plain thinking i hope Trinity isnt injured
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:52 pm

-Meanwhile-
-Dwentor-
Melissa landed, exhausted, at the entrance of Dwentor. She had been on the run for three months now, without any considerable rest. Now, as she dragged her feet into the northern town, the mage hoped that the imperial soldiers around here wouldn't recognize her. As Melissa passed the gate, the guard completely ignored her. Sighing with relief, Melissa wearily walked into the inn, and got a room. Once she got in the room, the mage collapsed onto the bed, and fell asleep.
-The Next Day-
Melissa walked into the tavern. It was quiet little place, with a small counter, and a few tables. She inquired about the movements of the imperial forces, and learned that the town's battalion went out for a hunting trip and was expected to return later that day. Frowning, the magician immediately stormed out of the tavern, and left the town. At the entrance, she nervously passed the battalion, which went on without noticing her. As she passed the last soldier, he stopped.
"Wait, I recognize you.... You're that mage!" he said.
"GUYS! THAT MAGE IS HERE! GET HER!" he subsequently screamed. Melissa ran.
Back to top Go down
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm

*The next morning*

Today is the day. It must be done. I'm sure I can do this without harming Sean. If I don't do it today I may not have another shot at it. Volverein is going to be there, so I know I can have a good enough shot at him. I have my throwing knife tucked away where no one can see it, and I should have all the energy I need to go out proudly. God help me...

"Good morning, today is shaping up to be a pretty good day, huh? The sun is shining, the camp is in a better mood than usual, and we get to go out and do brutally hard work. Plus we get to eat this de-li-cious crap they call food. Just swell..." Sean said as he met up with Lenny at the breakfast line.

"Trust me, today will be an interesting day," replied Lenny with a grin.

"What, do you have some special plans for today that will make it ohh soo special?"

"You could say that."

...And so the day went on as normal. Some exercises, getting yelled at by the general, and making sure everyone knows how the day will go down. Today they would be going off to Turgwon. Of coarse no one in the army knew why. Just that there were "issues to be dealt with". Today though, Volverein was there to make sure everything worked well, which must have meant that this issue was pretty big. After 2 hours of marching, Lenny caught sight of the man himself.

"Hey I'll be right back." Those may just be the last words I'll ever say to Sean. Not now. I can't let emotions get in the way. This army killed my family, they are getting their punshment.

"What? You can't just walk away from your placement. Are you crazy?!"

And with that Lenny ran through the crowd, spear, knife, and shield ready...
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

*A blinding flash of light appeared in the clearing, charring the grass in the surrounding area. Out of the strange portal stepped a man, with a gun at his waist, a sword at his hip and a laptop in his hand.*
*sigh*
Dammit... Raiden? Next time I ask you to help me do an emergency temporal shift to escape, please slap me.
Of course.
Td260 stood up and looked around, holding his head.
Where... or should i say when... are we?
It appears to be only 7 years after the incident with the puma, the 100 man squad and the kiwi.
Who knew that a fruit could be so deadly? Anyway, we had better get moving. I hope i can still connect to the old satellite...
*klack-tap-tap-tap-click-clatter-clack-click*
Damn... they locked us out... I knew I should have put a back door into there! Hmmm... it looks like there is a different layer of coding for each data core... I should be able to crack the map function in a few minutes, but that's not even part of the main satellite.
td260 shook his head in disappointment.
Just be happy that they didn't blow it out of the sky.
Good point...
*rustle-rustle*
What was that?
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Light, and a damn bright one too. That must be a town" Minby flew down and missed the light be over nine thousand feet. He walked toward where it was and saw the light had gone, but there were two people standing there. He hid his power and walked up to them. Hello, I am Minby. You are?
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Um... hello. I am Td260 and this is my companion, Raiden.
Hello.
Can you hold on a second? I'm Kind of in the middle of something... RAIDEN!!! RE-ROUTE THE ELECTRICITY TO THE HACKING CORE!!!
Lvl one cracked- map updating. Lvl 2, the observation lvl is being hacked now.
Anyway, what can i do for you?
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 pm

"Hmmm, I'm getting this weird feeling from him..." *FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART* "Um, excuse me, Bean burrito eating contest at Murray's Mexican Restaurant. First place!" "the feeling's still there. He could be one..." "Anyways, I'm looking for a few people actually, the only problem is, I don't know who I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Hmmm... i believe i can help with that.
a 3-d holographic map appears in front of the two
what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

"Well, there's an ancient Prophecy..."
TD "Who's ancient prophecy?"
"An ancient Prophet's"
TD "Oh."
"Anyway, it foretold of the essence of evil coming to Earth and the only ones who can stop it are the chosen ones, two brothers, a loner, a nerd and a girl. I was told by the gods that I am one, and I must seek the others. Chosen ones are said to emanate an aura that only the other chosen ones can feel. I believe you are one."
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Oh... wow. Boy have i been out of the loop. Um... wow. This is kind of a heavy thing to drop on someone like that. just- Hey. how's it going? I think you're destined to save the world. It just doesn't come up in normal conversation...
Please disregard what he says right now. He's a little shocked, and tends to babble in those moments.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

"Relax. In addition to the five, there is suppose to be a good sized army of other elites, so we're far from alone. But I need to know, Will you help save the world, or shall you be the fallen of whom legend speaks nearly becomes evil itself?"
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Dude- there is no way that I would betray the world. It may be a messed up world, and a dangerous one, but damn it to hell if i won't fight to my last breath to defend all that is good, just and right in it.
Again, please excuse him. He often feels that life is better with random motivational speeches.
Shut up Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm

"Motivational speeches are good. Anyway, I need to make sure you are one."
Minby put his hand out in front of him almost touching TD. He closed his eyes, and after a while he re opened them.
" You are definately one. Come, we must find the others soon. the day of darkness is coming."
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Lvl 2 cracked. Also, enemies approaching from the east.
You said you were one of the heroes too?
M:Yeah...
Then show me what you're made of!!!
a group of about 20 soldiers burst out of the brush.
I'll take the first 10, you take the rest.
Whipping out his sword, Td charged the front line. he quickly sliced through the first two and burst out the other side, turned around, and blasted down most of the remaining soldiers with his gun.
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Minby aimed his hand at the soldiers and immediately he shott a ball of fire out of it, pentrating all of them.
"TOO EASY, PIECE OF CAKE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next