Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand

Go down 
+8
sf19
The Shadow
scourge
PeppyWil
Solidix Snike
Csquared08
KingRokIII
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

The Final Stand - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief. It's not everyday a bunch of orphans and two interstellar travelers meet twin demons and a guy who knows a lot of shit about an underground anti-Imperial movement...
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm

A day after Kisen & Co. pass through the valley, a bunch of HunterX4's arrive at the valley, accompainied by a squad of about 25 imperial shock troops.
"Let us pass, or you will die." says the commander.
The Others respond by drawing weapons and preparing their battle lines. The 15 HunterX4's form a line and march towards The Others. About 100 Others charge at the HunterX4's. What followed became known as "The Dawn of the Hunter". Not a single armed Other survived. All 15 HunterX4's made it through unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:16 pm

A few days before the HunterX4's arrived in the valley...

"Sooo... With this team of engineers, how many of these HunterX4's can you make in a day?" asked Vaisey.
"With that many people, we can make roughly 15 slightly weakened versions a day or 10 full-power versions a day."
"I see. Alternate days on those. Today, make the weakened versions. Tomorrow, the full-power ones."
"Yes, my Lord."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:42 pm

As The Dawn of the Hunter occured, our merry band of rebels made it to the Holy city, Mythamis. As he passed the gates of the town, Kisen heard a voice in his head.
Go to the temple at the center of town, and place the blade on the altar, It said.
Why? Kisen asked.
You will see.
Huh. Well, if I mu-
"So, now what, O Chosen One," Lamahl said sarcastically.
"Can it. Now that we're here, why don't we split up? I have to go to the central temple, and I imagine that you guys want to get supplies," Kisen said.
"Great idea," Melissa chimed in. "I've been meaning to research holy magic for ages."
"Well then, I'll be off. And Lyle, you're free to go now."
"... No thanks, I'd much rather not face Volverein at the moment. I need to get some lighter armor, and swap my spear for a sword, but I'll stay with you guys," Lyle said.
"Fine. Ok, let's meet at the inn." Kisen said, walking away.
-A few Minutes later-
Kisen walked up the stairs of the temple. There was something that was off about it, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it... Regardless, he opened the slate doors, and strolled right in. The room was bare, except for an altar directly in front of Kisen. He walked up to it, and, cautiously, he placed Baragnus on top of the altar. Instead of removing his armor, the sword glowed. Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light. When it receded, Kisen was gone.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Lu turned human again and stroked Okami's ears. "Were you scared, big puppy?" She kneeled and kissed his nose, petting his head and neck, hugging him warmly. "My sweet puppy. Lu is here. And never fear of danger, life is good a luck is on our side." She kissed the wolf's nose and stood up, looking around. "We've made Demon friends. Shall we be on our way?"
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Crow and Kuroari laughed.

Crow said, "Are we really that demon looking? Just because we have sharp teeth, black hair, and a fierce look mean we're demons? I guess our reputation on the battlefield is greater than we thought!"

Kuroari, being more serious, said, "Okay, now we know we're all on the same side. Are we ready to head out? And, for safety, would you like for us to close in the cave to stall any possible enemies following us?"
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:12 pm

"Uhhh... I don't know if you guys noticed, but since the mist is gone-" Questor readies his bow as he says this. The arrow is then shot behind the Demon Brothers and a cry of pain is heard. "The Marauders aren't far behind us." Hedret sprints off towards the Marauders, naginata spinning through his hands. The Demon Brothers turn, drawing swords. Questor prepares a Triple Shot. Cries of pain echo through the cave as Hedret slaughters the Marauders. Eventually the others join the fight and the cave stinks of blood after only a short time.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:42 pm

-?????-

Kisen snapped awake. He was on the top of a grassy hill, with a breathtaking view of the ocean. He rose, and gazed into the distance. The ground shook. Kisen spun around, to find a terrifying sight ; a giant, two-stories high at least, was walking his way. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. Kisen came to with a start, and picked up his blade off the grass. THUMP. THUMP. The giant spoke. " I am Gygus. Come hero, for I hunger." Kisen pulled out his shield, and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Okami ran at Marauders, staring them down and tearing their throats out. Shira Gatotsu'd one Marauder after another. Eventually he lit his blades on fire, and scorched Marauder flesh. He launched fireballs in union with Kusa's Blue Fire. Kusa eventually decided to gather energy to summon a Two-Tail to combat the ever-growing swarm of Marauders, and his entire body was enveloped with Blue Fire, though he showed no signs of burning. Keith sliced in half those Marauders that dared get to close, and he and Trinity used Force Lightning to sweep away numbers of Marauders. The fight dragged on...
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Kuroari sent out flurries of fireballs at the enemy, but then out of nowhere he started his chain sword, and started hacking pieces off of the enemies. Crow was jumping around, using his Talwar, just slicing an enemy once in a vital spot, to let them die slowly and painfully bleed it out.

"Ah, these bring back good times, don't you think Crow?"
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 pm

"Well, I suppose we'll be here for a while. Should I find an inn for us to stay at?" asks Lamahl.
"I don't see why not. I'm gonna check for imperials." replies Djaq. Lyle, meanwhile, goes to the local weaponsmith to look for a decent sword. Melissa goes to the library to look at ancient magic scrolls. Luke heads for the blacksmith to see if he can pick up something new.

Djaq reaches the town hall, asking around about imperial activity. Apparently, the imperials left the city to rule itself a few years back and had little to do with the city since then. Djaq is rather surprised, but pleased, by this information. He leaves the building to see HunterX4's, led by imperial shock troops, marching straight towards the town hall.
"Oh no... They've found us." He runs off to get the others, somehow unnoticed by the imperials.

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Lyle enters the weapon shop. The owner is polishing the counter.
"What can I do for you, today?" he asks. Lyle places his spear and his shield on the counter.
"I'd like to exchange these for a sword, please."
"Would you like a shield as well? Our shield are of the best qual-"
"No thank you," Lyle interrupted. "I dislike shields."
"Suit yourself," the weaponsmith muttered. He took the spear and shield, and replaced them with a normal sword. "There you go."
"Thank you." Lyle said. He left the shop, and continued to the imperial building. However little involvment the empire had with any city, they always left a building where an imperial terminal can be found. These terminals are used to store things and retrieve them from any terminal on the continent. It made sending food and weapons a simple procedure. Lyle walked in and accessed his personal bank of goods.
"Identification number, please," the computer said.
"13420988" Lyle said.
"This account is an imperial commando account. Enter codename."
"Codename : S-N-I-K-E" He typed.
"Codename accepted. Welcome back, agent Snike." The computer chirped. Lyle smirked. Someone forgot to erase his account. Oh well. He withdrew his circlet, a better plate top than his current one, and a cape. Finally, he sent a message.
To: Agent CASSIUS
Subject: That Mage

Subject found. Ironically enough, the subject was found along with the Chosen One. Notify LT at once. I will provide an update as soon as I can. Snike out.

Donning his new armor and blade, Lyle smashed the terminal as soon as he sent that message, and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Melissa enters the library. To her left, there is a shelve of scrolls. She unconsciously homes in on the, and sifts through them until she finds an unfamiliar scroll. Melissa unrolls it, and scans the scroll. After she finishes, the mage pulls her staff out and begins to chant.
"O power that tries souls... Photon!"
As Melissa says "photon", a sphere of light appears, and explodes. Success! Well, it is sort of expected, from a genius mage like hersel-
A commotion breaks outside, interrupting her thoughts. Melissa gets up, and goes to investigate.

-Spell acquired: Photon-
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm

"See, if you raise it to 6000 degrees, the metals melt and mix, forming a stronger metal, capable of cutting through steel."
"I see. Thank you for the information."
"No problem. I'm getting old and I need someone to pass my knowledge onto."
"I'll make sure I come back after I'm finished with my current job and we can swap knowledge."
"I'd love tha- Wait, swap? If you can teach me something, I would be genuinely happy for the first time in a long time; I haven't had anyone show me anything for a long time."
Luke leaves a happy man, finally finding someone who knows the trade. Upon exiting the blacksmith's shop, however, he sees Djaq sprinting towards the inn.
"Uh-oh..." he says, and takes off towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 am

Kisen chanted a prayer quickly,then began to cast a spell once he felt the magical power flowing through his veins.
"O holy one, rain thy purifying light upon this sinner. Repent!" he chanted. But, before he could finish the spell, Gygus grabbed him and began to crush the life out of the knight. Kisen knew he only had one chance to win, otherwise, the giant would kill him. "Judgement," he managed to gasp out. Instantaneously, a pillar of light fell upon the giant, who screamed in pain, releasing Kisen to protect his eyes. Kisen landed softly, took a deep breath, and planted his sword into the ground. He then used his cape to disappear. Gygus uncovered his eyes and looked around. The morsel was nowhere to be found. Oh well, he probably ran...
All of a sudden, Kisen re-appeared above the giant's head his right hand glowing. He Demon Punched Gygus' head, using his height to amplify the power of the move. Though the punch was powerful, it only cracked the giant's skull. Landing on the ground, Kisen retrieved his blade.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Gygus shook off the blow and swatted at Kisen. The paladin deftly side-stepped the massive hand and ran behind the giant. Gygus had no time to react, as Kisen slashed his Achilles tendons, disabling both legs, causing Gygus to sink to his knees. Kisen ,using his sword as a spike, climbed up to the top of his head. Then, with a grim smile on his face, he stabbed his sword into the brain of Gygus. The knight swiftly withdrew the blade, and jumped off the now deceased giant. However, instead of toppling, the corpse began to leak out light. The light enveloped Gygus, and when it dissipated, a small crest remained in his place. Kisen walked up to the crest, and picked it up. The mysterious symbol began to glow, and suddenly, Kisen disappeared.

-Mythamis Temple-
Kisen reappeared at the altar.
"What is this thing?" he asked himself, examining the crest. It showed no sign of being extraodinary, yet, it had this mysterious aura surrounding it...
"Whatever, I'll figure out what to do with it when I get to the inn." he said as he walked out of the temple. Once outside, Kisen saw Djaq sprinting to the inn.
"Oh dear, now what?" he muttered, just before he walks over to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:56 pm

"Yes, can I help you?"
"Uhhhh... I need a room for six people. You got one?"
"Yes. How long will you be staying?"
"One day should work for now."
"That will be 30 gold pieces."
Uh-oh. I knew I should've brought more money...
He manages to find 30 gold pieces, and pays the innkeeper.
"Your room is the first left on the right side."
"Thanks." says Lamahl as he goes to the room. He finds the room large enough for everyone and leaves to find the others. On his way out, he bumps into Djaq.
"Ow, watch where yo- Hey Djaq."
"You got a room?" Djaq pants, clearly out of breath.
Uh-oh. This can't be good.
"Yes."
"To the room. NOW!"
When they get to the room, Djaq informs Lamahl of the presence of the Hunter's in the city.
"I say we lay low for awhile. Hopefully, we won't be suspicious since Questor isn't with us."
"Hmmmm... sounds good. I may need more gold though; it's 30 gold a night."
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Somewhere off the east coast of Jawari...

"Land ho!"
"Excellent. Jawari at last."
"Sir, shall we prepare the landing ship?"
"No, we shall sail directly to the shoreline and wade ashore."
"Yes sir. I'll prepare the men."
"Let's see if the Overlord can take me down now..." The captain starts laughing as the ship approaches the shore.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Luke, Djaq, Kisen, and Lyle are hanging out in the room while Lamahl is outside, watching for Melissa.
"Where is she? This is rediculous." says Lamahl, frustrated that Melissa isn't back yet.

Meanwhile, in the room...
"Where the hell is Melissa?" asked Kisen, worried that she may have been found by the imperials.
"Maybe she stayed at the library a little later than she thought she would." suggested Lyle.
They then continue to wait in worried silence when they here a loud noise outside and a girl screaming.
"Oh crap." says Djaq, grabbing his staff. Lamahl then comes running in, grabs his spear and shield, shouting "GOGOGO!" as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Melissa screams as the imperial soldiers grab her , smashing her staff in the process. All of a sudden, the other five members of the group appear in front of the soldiers, Luke, Lamahl, and Djaq by foot, Kisen and Lyle through the window of the inn. Immediately, Kisen gores the soldier to the left of Melissa with Baragnus, while Lyle deftly flips over the other soldier holding Melissa, cleaving his head off on the way up. Meanwhile, Luke, Lamahl, and Djaq mopped up the small group of soldiers.
"Quick! To the Gate!" Kisen shouted. The group rushed to the gate of the town... Only to find 100 shock troops and 35 HunterX4's lying in wait for then.
"Oh... My.. God...!" Kisen said.
"WE'RE GOING TO DIE! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Djaq and Luke screamed.
"Calm down. Now, Lamahl, how many soldiers are there?" Lyle asked, calmly.
"Uhh, let's see... Ten regiments of ten soldiers, so, uh... one hundred soldiers? Why did you want to know?" Lamahl asked.
Lyle was unfazed. "Bah, only a hundred? This'll be a cinch," he said, while taking a floating rock from his cape, and spinning it in front of him.
"You mean, we're going to fight? Are you craz-"
"Of course not. Just watch."
The spinning rock becaome a blue sphere of light, which grew, and grew, and grew. one it was the size of a watermelon, Lyle put his hands into the sphere,pulled it back, and thrust his hands at the soldiers.
"DHAOS LASER!"
Instantly, the sphere erupted into a massive laser, which vaporized the soldiers, and blew a hole through all the HunterX4s, destroying them.
"What.... was..... that?" Kisen asked, stunned by the event.
"Oh, that was just because of my cape." Lyle replied.
"... What else does your cape do?"
"It makes Pop-Tarts."
Kisen was just about to ask what these 'Pop-Tarts' were, when all of a sudden, cackling was heard. An imperial soldier had rose, and was laughing maniacly. This soldier tore off his disguise, to reveal.... Volverein!
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 am

Lu looked around, clawing and tearing apart the enemies. Suddenly, she felt sick. She fell to the ground. Her sight was nearly gone and she could barely hear. She got up and stumbled around, only to hit the ground again. She looked around. "Help!" she cried out. "Please! Help me!" She curled up in a tight ball and held her doll close. Kylo whispered to her. You called? "Ky... I need help..." Yes. But there is nothing I can do... Kylo faded away again and Lu started to cry. "Someone! Anyone! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:52 am

"Well, well, well what do we have here? The wench, a traitor, and four vermin. Must be my lucky day," Volverein said.
"Volverein!" Lyle said. "How did you know that we were here?"
"Why, by your friend Cassius's imperial storage account! Honestly, Snike, I expected more from you!"
Lamahl cringes as the names "Snike" and "Cassius" are said, but doesn't say anything. Angry, Lyle continues to speak. "What did you do to her?!?"
"Nothing, unfortunately. She escaped before I could kill her."
"Thank God." Lyle whispers, relieved.
"Oh, so there was something between you two? Damn, I would have killed her a long time ago if I knew. No matter," Volverein concludes. "Now, hand over the wench, or I WILL kill you."
"Never!" Kisen shouts, moving in front of Melissa. Volverein sighs, and waves his hand over the group. Invisible bonds coil around Kisen and Co., preventing them from moving. The evil mage walks up to the knight, and pulls out a knife, and pulls his arm back. "Farewell, vermi-ugh!!! Dammit, I guess your laser is stronger than I gave it credit, Snike. You're lucky today, scum. " Volverein said. He pointed to a wall and uttered something quietly, which caused the wall to transform into a portal. "Well, I have the prize. Ta ta!" He grabbed Melissa, then went through the portal.
"KISEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!" Melissa screamed, as she was being carried into the doorway. When the two of them were through the portal, it closed. And they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:20 pm

"She's... gone?" asks Kisen weakly.
"Yes... Volverein made sure of that." replies Djaq, not very happy about the turn of events. Lamahl, however, is not very happy.
"Snike? This was Snike? How did I not recognize him...? I only fought against him and his men over 20 times." he mutters to himself, his rage building.
Oh crap. He's figured it out. Outburst in 3... 2... 1...
"YOU! How... Why... RAAAAAAWR!" shouts Lamahl, charging at Snike, rage coursing through his blood. Kisen steps between the two, blocking off Lamahl. Lamahl, surprised by Kisen's action, tries to push him aside, but is thwarted further by Luke and Djaq.
"I want to know what Lyle, er... Snike, has done to make you so mad." says Kisen, refusing to move.
"Hmph. He deserves to die... Fine. But HE WILL do the explaining."
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Melissa opened her eyes. She was strapped to a chair which was being dunked into some sort of black substance.
"Make it stop, make it stop!" she screamed, soaked in the substance. But it wouldn't. The chair sank, but this time it did not rise for a long time. By the time it came up, Melissa had taken a mouthful of the goo. It tasted weird, and it weakened her drastically. She whispered. "Kisen, I'm sorry..." and closed her eyes. Permanently.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 pm

"If I must," Lyle muttered. "Kisen, have you ever wondered how Vode conquered the continent so quickly?"
"Huh? No, I always assumed Volverein and Vode just walked into the towns and scared them into submission," he replied.
"Wrong. The real reason for Vode's swift conquest is his four generals, also known as the Four Lords. Vaisey, the Knight Terror, is feared for his dark magic and perfect night vision. Cedrine, the Hydro Quaker , can become one with the water. Cassius, the Gust Bolt, has destroyed cities with her wind spells. And finally, there's Snike, the Blazing Flash. Me, in other words. I was known for the fiery death I rained upon my opponents."
"So you're a Lord?"
"Yes, but I sealed up my power a while back. Your friend here was present around that time." Lyle said, gesturing to Lamahl. "You see, I was also the Emperor's assassin, so to speak. I was tasked with the duty of eliminating one Tukana, of the Gee Faks rebels. Initially, I attacked head-on, in an attempt to disable the royal guard. Then, I waited until the guard left, and snuck up on him."
"I KNEW IT! YOU KILLED HIM!?!" Lamahl shouted.
"No, let me finish. When I got close, I showed him this." Lyle pulls out an intricate symbol. "After showing him this, I brought Tukana to the desert base."
"But, I thought the base was destroyed a while back?"
Lyle grins. " I was in charge of that "attack" as well. I told them to keep quiet about it, so I wouldn't get killed."
"So, you're a desert rebel?"
"Yeah, and so is 'Cassius'."
"And what about Tukana?"
"He took over after I left. Do you want to see him?"
"YES!"
"OK, hold on for a second" Lyle pushed a button on his strange symbol. It immediately coughed to life, and projected a portal.
"Just walk through here, and you'll be in the base." Lyle said as he walked into it.
"Should we trust him?" Djaq said, anxious.
"I don't see why not," Kisen replied. He walked in right after Lyle.
"Whatever," Djaq said, before going through the mysterious door. Luke and Lamahl followed him in.
-???-
Lamahl stepped out of the portal, to find himself in the desert, in front of a massive building.
Lyle turned to the group. "Welcome to the Rebels' Base, Astranova."

Last edited by Sir Snike on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand   The Final Stand - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next