Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Final Stand discussion topic.

Go down 
+5
higuyhere
Solidix Snike
mewt73
Shiranui117
Csquared08
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet
Test field: 10

The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm

td260 wrote:
i set coordinates. he activates it. also, i'm relying on it a bit too much... but it's only a finishing blow. I cannot use it more than once in a few "days" and the whole satellite goes down for a short time after using it- it's basically like losing about 2-3 attacks. it's actually just like the dahos laser. and remember, i attacked with a really long, charging attack right before using it. as i said, it's only a finishiong blow. and there will be many bosses in the future that will emit "Disruption" that will prevent me from using it. so stop complaining- i hear how i'm a little broken, so i'm sorry. i'm going to fix it. and the key word in my last fight post was MIGHT. shira may still be this raging half demon thing. i just KO'd him. he'll wake up soon, and i'll leave that post to luca.
I'm alright with the laser. My issue was how you utterly owned Shira in one post. If you had extended it to two or three posts, I'd be fine, but you HAD to take him, a Commandant, a group of the strongest people on the continent, out cold, with little retaliation. I mean, really, he's faster than you think. Side note: TD sounded absolutely evil in that post, before Shira entered dark form.
Quote :
"HAHA!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!"
Seriously, if we ignore the cliche, it actually makes him look... Malicious.
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
td260 wrote:
i set coordinates. he activates it. also, i'm relying on it a bit too much... but it's only a finishing blow. I cannot use it more than once in a few "days" and the whole satellite goes down for a short time after using it- it's basically like losing about 2-3 attacks. it's actually just like the dahos laser. and remember, i attacked with a really long, charging attack right before using it. as i said, it's only a finishiong blow. and there will be many bosses in the future that will emit "Disruption" that will prevent me from using it. so stop complaining- i hear how i'm a little broken, so i'm sorry. i'm going to fix it. and the key word in my last fight post was MIGHT. shira may still be this raging half demon thing. i just KO'd him. he'll wake up soon, and i'll leave that post to luca.
I'm alright with the laser. My issue was how you utterly owned Shira in one post. If you had extended it to two or three posts, I'd be fine, but you HAD to take him, a Commandant, a group of the strongest people on the continent, out cold, with little retaliation. I mean, really, he's faster than you think. Side note: TD sounded absolutely evil in that post, before Shira entered dark form.
Quote :
"HAHA!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!"
Seriously, if we ignore the cliche, it actually makes him look... Malicious.
Yeah... i was going to extend it after he transformed, but my mom kept yelling for me to go to bed. for the same reason, i had to cout out a section where raiden explained that td was going a little battle crazy. i should have taken that out, but i was too tired to allow my brain to work. btw, regarding the laser again, get ready for an epic plot twist involving raiden and the laser.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Note: All Pages from here on out will be separated into 3 parts, containing 5 posts each. This is for my fingers' sake.
-Page 7- (1/3)
Returning to the group at the Temple, Shira and Co are ambushed by crazy-fast ninja-assassin people. After an epic fight sequence, Shira and Okami are captured by the assassins, who retreat with their quarry. We shift to the Royal Guards, where the group beats down an ambush of similar assassins. Back to the temple group, where Luna runs after the kid/dogmappers until Kylo calms her down. Switching to a new PoV, Vaisey orders the release of the HunterX4s on Questor and his companions. Subsequently, we return to the Royal Guard, where Kisen interrogates an assassin, only to find out that Nicole is a high-ranked imperial agent. Cue Cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

-Page 7- (2/3)
We hear the interrogation from a different PoV, as Tristan and Par march up to hear it. After cue cliffhanger, Par takes over the interrogation, while Tristan goes and grills Nicole over the new information. Unfortunately, the assassin commits suicide, and Nicole still has amnesia, so, that line of questioning leads nowhere. We now move to Shira, who wakes up in a nice, soft, bed, in designer clothing, somewheres near the Imperial Palace. He subsequently gets an audience with the Emperor, who informs the young firebrand about his clan's secret, and offers him to join the Four Lords, AKA The Commandants. We move to Ephraim, who gets agitated by the fire Melissa and Lyle cause, and rushes at them. Back to Capital City, where Shira takes up the offer, and he and Okami swim through a pool of this substance called 'liquid darkness'. When they get out, the two are strengthened, and their appearance + personality changes. Switch to Luna/Kusa/Whoever's posting's party/group , where Luna gets this strange feeling that Shira's OK, and, on a spur of the moment thought, she decides to set up camp right on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

-Page 7- (3/3)
Thankfully, this portion is only focusing on one part of the story line. Smile.
Anyways, Keith waits until everyone's asleep, then climbs up a random tree, to act as sentry. Trinity joins him, for no reason at all, and they hear a random noise. Keith combs the woods, finds nothing, and returns to being sentry. The sound came from Shira, Okami and our (least) favorite mage, Volverein. Volve complains about trying to get the group, then warps away while Shira waits until morning to approach his former comrades. The Commandant and his faithful wolf jump the group after dawn breaks, though, not resolving in the way Shira thought it would. [/understatement] Seriously, Luna barely recognizes him, and Kusa threatens to kill him and Okami if he doesn't get out. Luna basically freaks out and hides behind Kusa, scared that Shira will kill her. Subsequently, he tries to convince Luna one last time, that he's the same as before, but it fails, and the Commandant is forced to get the **** out of Dodge, as Kusa chants a summoning spell. For the next few days, Luna is mentally incapacitated (BSOD anyone?), only thinking of trying to get Shira back, until the little fox that popped out of nowhere reveals itself to be a Kitsune named Zuri. Zuri snaps Luna out of her little trance, and asks Kusa what he thinks the group should do. Before he says anything, Kylo, objects, leading to an argument between Kylo and Luna. Kusa sighs, and sits on a rock, and the page ends.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

-Page 8- (1/3)
TD and Co. make it to Neo City. After a small amount of bickering, they head to an inn, then split up to get supplies. We move to Questor's group, where the HunterX4s of last pages' summary attack them, resulting in Djaq and Luke being KO'ed, and Lamahl and Questor take out the rest of the robotic henchmen. They quickly deicde to leave the area, as there are probably more HunterX4s around. PoV switches to Melissa and Lyle, who freeze Ephraim in an iceberg, and immediately leave for Jogonho. The two of them make it to the city in two days. Lyle gives Melissa a symbol, and tells her to go show it to the inn keeper. Melissa does so and, to her surprise, she gets a premium room, whereupon the mage practically passes out upon contact with the bed. Back to Questor and company, where Luke bugs the hell out of Questor by forgetting where they were going, and why. When the group finally stops, they set up camp and fall asleep immediately, and we are treated with a flashback showing Par's doubts and Snike's enthusiasm in becoming assassins.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

-Page 8- (2/3)
Melissa wakes up the next morning, to find Lyle waiting at her door. He leads her to a building that appears to be an Imperial barracks. The sniper bumps into what appears to be a friend of his, and they converse, introducing the original members of the Four Lords, and briefly mentioning the sabotage event at the beginning of the fanfic. Lyle asks the man (named Freddy,) about the searches for the two saboteurs, and we learn that one (Snike) is presumed dead, and that the other has amnesia. Upon hearing about the amnesiac one, the mercenary's personality pulls a complete 180, and he practically orders Freddy to find him if anything happens to her and/or the Royal Guards. He then marches past the man, and asks Melissa to wait outside. Almost immediately afterwards, a pair of hands grab the mage, and pull her into a side-alley. We (conveniently) switch to Quaft, where Par and Djaq meet in a bar, and almost come to blows before Questor walks in, and the two recognize each other, triggering a heartwarmingly emotional reunion, complete with tears and dramatic music*. Anyways, they head to Questor's room, while the Royal Guards return to camp to report to Tristan. Par and Questor update each other on what happened during their time apart, and Par goes to RG camp to announce that they will be heading to Jogonho the next day. That night, cue flashback, as we see how Par came to leave the Overlord's service, and meet the elves. It also reveals that Snike enjoyed sparring Questor. Anyways, our point of view switches again to Melissa, who is slammed against a wall by a woman with a gun, then abducted via water-craft. About a mile outside the city, the two land on shore, where the bounty hunter, who's name is Addison, ties the mage to a tree. Melissa gets into an argument with her, but when she tells the bounty hunter that Snike was killed, said hunter freaks out. Addison begins to protest, but is stopped when Lyle jumps in, points a pistol at her, disarms the bounty hunter, and frees Melissa in one short sequence. Once he gets a good look at Addison though, the sniper is stunned into silence. He snaps out of it, and suggests that the three of them head back to town. Once in town, Lyle leaves Melissa at the inn, and has a conversation with Addison. He subsequently returns to the inn, apologises to Melissa, and leaves for the night. The next morning, while the Guards get ready to go, Kisen asks Par about if they can go to Mythamis, to get his balde looked at. Par states that it's on the way, then tells the knight to go help with the preparations. Later on, Kisen slows down to talk to Nicole. She panics about what her past held, but Kisen reassures her, that nothing matters except what happens now. That calms the girl down, and they march on, somewhat mroe cheerfully.

*: This is utter sarcasm, playing off the NO HOMO comment SMAC had in his post.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

-Page 8- (3/3)
This section starts off rather crappily for the rebels as Shira and Okami quite literally jump the Royal Guards. Shira recognises Kisen as one of the Empire's most wanted, and charges at him, igniting his Katana along the way. The blow breaks Kisen's shield, and the two duel, until Shira cuts the knight down. The Commandant walks up to Kisen, and pulls his blade up, about to finish him off. Returning to TD and Co., they are detected in Neo City, so TD and Minby pull a warp-thingy, and end up in the desert.(...Near Mythamis? Plot hole?) Anyways, returning to Jogonho, the next day, Lyle meets Melissa at the inn's entrance, apologising for the events of the day before again. Before he can go on, Freddy, the man from the day before, bursts in and informs Lyle that the Royal Guards are being attacked by Shira. Lyle goes commander mode again, and tells the man to find Addison and bring her to the barrack building. He then grabs the mage by her arm and runs to the aforementioned building. When the two get their , Addison comes sprinting towards them, and Lyle leaves Melissa at the entrance. He and the bounty hunter burst through the area, gain entry to a special armory via Lyle showing the guard a tattoo, re-arm themselves, and go through a portal to Mythamis. Lyle arrives just in time to save Kisen's ass, and Addison takes over fighting Shira, much to the latter's dismay. Meanwhile, Keith and Trinity are commenting on how Shira froze when he saw Addison, and imply that he knows her from somewhere. That's it for this page. (Thank God.)
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

thoughts? keep 'em coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

I think, after I'm done with the summaries, I'll go satirize some of the posts. >.>
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
I think, after I'm done with the summaries, I'll go satirize some of the posts. >.>
*gulps*
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Indeed. Returning to the point of this topic, here's..
-Page 9- (1/3)
Shira is flabbergasted that Cedrine (AKA Addison), his clan's best mage and his former caretaker, is still alive, but shakes this off, and fights her with Okami. One would think that one Lord would be massacred by a Commandant and a giant Commandant wolf, however the reverse is true: Cedrine mercilessly beats the boy and his wolf down. Viewpoint moves to Luna, who is crying, being comforted by Zuri. He lulls her to sleep, but the subsequent nightmare worsens her grief. Back to the battlefield, where Lyle brings Kisen to the back of the fighting, and heals his leg. Kisen asks who he is, and the sniper begins to answer, only to be cut off by Questor, who attacks him from behind. Meanwhile, Keith randomly jumps off of a cliff, only saved by the power of Deus Ex Machina and/or Trinity as a nearby river is manipulated into catching them, and putting them on solid ground. We turn back to the fight between Lyle and Questor* , where Lyle pushes the captain of the RGs back, until Par double-teams him, and they (Par and Questor) disarm the sniper/swordmaster. Cedrine saves Lyle from being killed**, and it's revealed that Lyle is a rebel, causing the fight to end, and with it, this portion of the summary.
*Why, would someone randomly attack a former enemy who just saved an ally's life, AND healed said ally to full strength, is beyond me. Not to mention, I had an issue with how it appeared that Lyle would have killed Questor. He was trying to save the Guard, not get everyone in it to go kill him. On a third note, Two on one, I mean, c'mon!
**A perfect"Can't let you do that, Starfox" moment.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 pm

-Page 9- (2/3)
To prove his claim that he's a rebel, Lyle brings Questor, Par, and Kisen, along with Cedrine, to Astranova, the Rebel Base. There, he is revealed to be Snike*, and Tukana, the deceased leader of the Gee Faks rebels, is revealed to be the current head of the desert rebels. This development blows Questor and Par away. Anyways, back near Mythamis, Okami wakes up and digs Shira, who has quite literally Turned Red*, out of the sand that had encompassed him. He tells his wolf that they're going to Mythamis, where Kusa said there would be two temples. We head to TD 's company, who find Nicole, and only Nicole**, nursing a broken leg. The group decides to stay there, until her 'bodyguard' returns. Ignoring the obvious plot hole***, Minby's guardian angel, Oelqaz, inhabits Nicole, healing her temporarily. A new side to the story is added, as Glorglendel discusses with Andar the brainwashing of Shira and Okami, the state of the rebels, and finally, we learn that Pe Ell is back. That's all for this section. More to come soon.

*Turned Red is a term used generally on certain videogame bosses where, if you lower their health to a certain percentage, they go beserk and gain stats and/or moves that make them harder. Here, I'm using it to underscore Shira's red eyes.
**The whole Royal Guard was at the battle, including Nicole and Tristan. How the group find noone but Nicole, is a major plothole. Not to mention that she'd be heavily guarded, due to her status as an imperial agent, which tears this hole wider.
*** See above.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 pm

-Page 9- (3/3)
We start off this section with a foray into the new and improved evil Shira, who is just slightly sadistic, torching a rebel garrison just for the fun of it. On the other side of the spectrum, Luna and Kusa find the rebels, and basically join them. Back to the rebel base, where Tukana explains to Questor and Par why he's alive, and how he knows about the elves. We move to Lenny, who staggers over to the RGs, only to pass out from exhaustion. Okami leaves Shira, who reports back to the Palace and is ordered to destroy the Desert base. Okami is captured by Luna, and she and Kusa bring him back to the Guards. In the throne room, Snike caps things off by summoning the guards to get transportation to the Royal Guards, and then he swiftly leaves for Jogonho, to set things back in order, ending the page.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Cedrine=12-year-veteran mage. Shira=little boy from the woods who found a katana and dagger, and just recently got water magic and an upgrade to his fire abilities. Okami was Cedrine's only problem...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Shiranui117 wrote:
Cedrine=12-year-veteran mage. Shira=little boy from the woods who found a katana and dagger, and just recently got water magic and an upgrade to his fire abilities. Okami was Cedrine's only problem...
You fail to realize just how potent that liquid darkness is. It's nuts, as you can see by the stats of some of my chars.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
Shiranui117 wrote:
You fail to realize just how potent that liquid darkness is. It's nuts, as you can see by the stats of some of my chars.
They didn't spend enough time in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Or, there wasn't enough time for the full effects to seep in, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

-Page 10- (1/3)
Kusa and Luna bring Okami through one of the portals, and end up in the portal room, where a group of warriors eyes them and begin to discuss what to do with the wolf. TD and Co. also go through the gate, when Nicole collapses, apparently going to sleep. Anyways, they group meets up with Kusa at a 'specialized fighter' camp. Meanwhile, Lenny wakes up, and shares with the group his tale. Here, we learn that Herr Doktor got Lenny out of the city. After slaying soldiers, one day, Faustus attacked the soldier, who, in an act of mercy, simply tied him to a tree and ran away, bringing the story full circle. After Lenny finishes, the group separates for the night, and Luca decides to sleep with Okami, for emotional value. (/part 1)
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm

-Page 10- (2/3)
Okami starts this section, by falling asleep next to Luna. The next day, Kusa is on the roof of the base, when he spots a large flame rapidly approaching the base. The summoner raises the alarm, and several people, including Luna and Lenny. Luna asks Kusa what happened, and he merely points towards the flame. Pe Ell lands on the continent, and hints at the possibility of a battle between the Overlord and him. Now, in the end of the shortest part of the summaries I've had to write ever, we see a flashback showing Questor expressing his doubts about the Overlord to Snike. Then he wakes up and hears the alarm. Yeah, very cliffhanger-y.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 pm

-Page 10- (3/3)
Pre-fight set-up starts this third of the page, with Kusa summoning a Four-Tailed Kitsune, and Okami trying to halt Shira's progress towards the base. This backfires, as Shira uses Okami's sand pit to make a lava pit, IE ammunition. Luna tries to reason with him, but he attacks her, triggering the battle. Meanwhile, in Jogonho (Previous day, FYI), Snike summons the whole outpost, to brief him on the past months' activity. He subsequently summoned Freddy, who was in actuality a rebel, and promotes him. Then, the Lord instructs his new captain to go and 'arrest' Melissa the next day. We switch to TD, who runs out and single handedly takes out Shira, AND a damage-induced superform (See Turning Red). After the battle, Raiden gains a new form. Anyways, Cue flashback, as Par meets an elf, (Glorglendel), who leads him to the elven city. Finally, we return to Jogonho, the same morning, where Melissa gets 'arrested' and is brought to the rebel leader (Snike, though, with a different hair color than the day before). He reveals that he's from the same village as Melissa, ending the page with a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am

-Page 11- (1/3)
The page, timeline-wise, starts right after TD lasers Shira. The defeated Commandant is dragged to a cell and thrown in. After said event, Questor tells Par that he's going to retrieve his old weaponry, and he asks Par if he wants to come. The elven assassin agrees, and it's decided that they leave the next day. Meanwhile, Lenny's griping about having to guard the prisoner when Kusa takes over his watch. Move to Pe Ell, as all his Kuryonese elites land, and they decide to head south, trying to find the elven forest. Move to TD, where we see that the evil laughing has cost him his energy, and he heads for bed. To end this (mercifully) short section, we see Luna expressing her hatred of the new Shira.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

-Page 11- (2/3)
Shira is having a laser-induced psychedelic dream where he embraces his dark side. Back to the real world, where Kusa sees his friend stir, with purple eyes, instead of the red irises he had beforehand. They talk for a bit, leading up to an emotional hug (NO HOMO. Geez. >.>) due to Shira's return to his old personality. Heading to Jogonho, we find Questor and Par entering a cavern. The Captain of the Royal Guards presses a hidden switch, revealing a hidden room, and he and his companion enter said room, apparently not noticing the hooded man. Back to Astranova, where Kisen wakes up, and finds himself swordless. The thief/knight walks outside to find Tristan, who explains that the scientists are conducting tests on his sword. He then suggests that Kisen should go to the training hall, to practice his swordmanship. Kisen takes his advice, and spars with an unnamed opponent. Moving on to Capital City, we see James (!) talking to Vode, subsequently taking a portal to Astranova. To end this part, TD (I think... 0-0) is screaming about not listening, and this mysterious enigma 'takes' him, whatever the hell that means. Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Stand discussion topic.   The Final Stand discussion topic. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Stand discussion topic.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next