Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. Empty
PostSubject: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 pm

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket5946.gif
^Bracket^ The first round is on Monday, but Dabuz got a bye in the first round, so he plays the winner of CO18 (great DDD) and Kain (idk this guy) on Tuesday. I don't know about you, but Dabuz is the highest placing ex-friend that we have (well, some of us), so I'm gonna be there, cheering him on.

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=503
^Information by AlphaZealot^ for those of you who are curious. It'll be 10pm EST on Tuesday (the second round, when Dabuz actually plays), in AiB tourney chatroom 4. I'm sure Dabuz would be pleasantly surprised to see some of his old pals from the MSL show up and cheer for him. And being in a good mood most certainly helps you play better.

I can tell you one thing, I'll be there. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Oh shiz. That's beast.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 pm

He's already won one, maybe two GB seasons? Along with one AiB season. He's probably got this down.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Zhao wrote:
He's already won one, maybe two GB seasons? Along with one AiB season. He's probably got this down.

I think he'll do good, but there's some TOUGH competition in that bracket... SK92, CO18, Weruop, Judge, Ook, AlphaZealot, Samboner, HolyNightmare, and Xisin are all names I recognize as some of the finest... Weruop is an Olimar user that apparently is better than Dabuz, so Dabuz'll need some bracket luck to jump that obstacle. I'm rootin' for him and AZ. O-H-I-O!
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Those are all people who are better than him offline, but dabuz is renowned on brawl sites for being the player who just understands how to perform in wifi.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Hmm... I see.

Hope he wins. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I can't believe I used to be able to beat him too.. D:

Btw, it's dabuz, 'member? He doesn't like it capitalized
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm

mewt73 wrote:
I can't believe I used to be able to beat him too.. D:

Btw, it's dabuz, 'member? He doesn't like it capitalized
xDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 am

I used to capitalize it anyway, just to make him mad. jocolor
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 am

Aw shiz-nit! I'm not gonna be here all week! At least tell dabuz that I'll be rooting for him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.   Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our old friend Dabuz is in the AiB playoffs; we should cheer him on.
Page 1 of 1