Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best new addition for SSB4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

Best new addition for SSB4 Empty
PostSubject: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Every time a player is hit, they are taken to the hospital where the player must perform a variety of treatments. The wii remote will be used as antiseptic, scalpels, retractors, stitches, etc. Accurate motions will be required for each form of injury. Note: This is not Trauma Center, it is different.
If the player is using a gamecube controller, button commands will be assigned for each action. A is heart-pump, B is Advil, etc. If a player makes one mistake, the character they are operating on dies, and the match ends.

Then, the opponent that last hit the character that died will be taken to court, with the other fighters as the jury. Heroic characters such as Mario have a higher chance of escaping the court as innocent, whereas others such as Ganon have a higher chance of being ruled guilty. Also, coins can be used to purchase lawyers, with Kirby being the worst and Falcon being the best.

Finally, a funeral service is held for the dying character. All players will be required to attend. Each player will have to share final words on the dead character. This will take place in a Dance Dance Revolution style mini-game, where words from the speech will have a button command next to them, and will have to be pressed when they reach the end of a timer bar, which effects how articulate your character reads their speech. "Excellent!" notes are read fine, whereas misses are read as blurbs. At the end, depending on how well you played the mini-game, you will receive a rank ranging from A to Phail. The character that receives the best rank wins the battle. However, the player whose character had died can also pay coins to receive a better funeral spot, which causes the other characters to become more pressured, therefore resulting in a harder difficulty of the Dance Dance Revolution mini-game.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Sure thing Sakurai.
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

Treecko and Dry bones!!!
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

sounds waaaaaaay too complicated. the purpose of SSB is to beat the shit out of everyone else, not to do this kinda boring stuff.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 pm

td260 wrote:
sounds waaaaaaay too complicated. the purpose of SSB is to beat the shit out of everyone else, not to do this kinda boring stuff.

Minby was joking, I'm sure of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Of course I'm joking.
If I were serious I would have said Geno, Alph, Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario and Lucian would be in it.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

PeppyWil wrote:
td260 wrote:

Minby was joking, I'm sure of it. XD
thus the reason why i injected logic into it. i ruin other people's fun my injecting logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best new addition for SSB4   Best new addition for SSB4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best new addition for SSB4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Brawl :: General Brawl Talk-
Jump to: