Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monthly Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

Monthly Champion Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Champion   Monthly Champion EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm

*Cue lame TV show theme song*
There's still lots of stuff to do around here at the VBs, and I'm not gotta take this sitting down, and yes, I am aware that I am sitting as I am typing this, I am very lazy. Since no one would do jack for nothing, with the possibly exception of Luca, I've decided that an incentive is the best way of getting people to do stuff, so starting today, every month there will be a new challenge, and whoever does the best gets to be the Champion. What does the Champion get? well, the Champion is a moderator, or if you already have power, I'll arrange for something else, and you also get your name colored to show off how awesome you are until next month, and the winner of that month's Challenge gets to be Champion. Yes, the Champion can compete while he is Champion, yes the Champion can win, and yes, I do like saying the Champion a lot, thank you for asking.

F.A.Q.

"Why did you do this without bringing it up with the other admins and mods?"
Because I'm the leader and I'm free to do what I want any old time.

"Why offer mod status for this and not something less powerful. The Champion could use their powers the wrong way."
Most people won't really be using the Mod powers when they win, and on the off chance of abuse, I can always take it away.

"What color will the Champion be?"
The color of your eyeballs in a nuclear reactor.

"Why are you trying to make such a serious announcement funny?"
Because the majority of members on this site are adolescent males and thus have extremely shot attention spans and a low tolerance for large words and boring walls of text. So with a bit of humor, most members will now likely read this and know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

Monthly Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Champion   Monthly Champion EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Challenge for August 2009:

Membership Mash.
We need members. A lot of them. So this month's chalenge is all about bringing them in. Every time you get someone to join to forums, and they stay for at least a week, they count. Whoever has the most recruited members at the end of the month is the new CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net

Monthly Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant News-
Jump to: