Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Higuy's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 am

Yo ima gonna give this a shot and put in one or two characters. So lets go.

Name: Lenny K. Morton
In uniform: Higuy's characters F9d7376 Normal: Higuy's characters F49c368

Bio: Was the son of a pretty rich entrepreneur. His family was one of the higher class families of Jawari when Vode rose to power. Their family later started a rebellion from the empire after they had some "issues" with Vode and Volverien. While Lenny was away from the house for some "business", his family, household, and friends were all killed by the Imperial forces. In order to bring revenge Lenny enlisted in the army in hopes to bring justice for his family. Yes he is pretty emo, but every person he ever cared about was killed, so ya can't blame him.

Stats(even though i dont believe in them):
Attack:10(Spear adds 1?)
Defense:10(Shield adds 2?)
Speed:3
Magic:1

Magic:
Strengthened Shield:Puts a blessing over your shield to allow it to be resistent to magic attacks.

Specials:
ULTIMATE DEFENDER: Lenny gathers his strength and raises his shield to block any incoming attack.
THE FEARED JAB: Lenny pulls back his arm with his spear in his hand, and shoves it straight in front of him into any object before him
THE CLEANING SWIPE: Lenny prepares and raises his weapon of choice, draws it to his face, then swipes at every pearly white in the cavern. He then spits in the defeat of his opponents and, satisfied, sets his weapon into its home of a cup.

(Yea lenny isn't really that special or awesome or anything. And I think specials are almost always more pointless then stats)

Ill maybe edit this up more later. If I missed anything else let me know.

Last edited by higuyhere on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Special attacks, for one. >.>
Back to top Go down
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
Special attacks, for one. >.>

He hits people with his spear...and blocks with his shield...
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

do something creative. like... piercing thrust? lance pierces through armor due to extreme power?
Back to top Go down
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm

James Beckham

Higuy's characters 1035252

Bio: James Beckham is a normal boy who lives out in the country area (wherever that is in Jawari). An adventerous young adult, James spent a large portion of his childhood exploring and doing target practice with his crossbow and bow and arrow. He also picked up some magic tricks while on his explorations. Not much is known about this guy.

Stats [(-_-)]
Attack:6
Defense:6 (shield+2?)
Speed:8 (wings+1)
Magic:4

Magic:
Glide:James uses his wings to hover off the ground and reach speeds greater than those he could normally reach.
Target/Homing Arrow:James draws a target outline on his subject and then shoots an arrow. That arrow will hit it's target for up to a mile away.
Holy fire arrow: The arrow passes through fire and light to do greater damage to the enemy and serious damage is the enemy is of a dark or otherwise unholy element.
Strengthened Shield: James picked up this trick from a certain character. You should know what it does.

Again I might add some more and edit it up later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Higuy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higuy's characters   Higuy's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Higuy's characters
Page 1 of 1