Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 pm

"What was that?"
"Shhh, you know as well as I do what that is.."
"Are you serious? You can't b--"
"Will you be quiet?!"

Behind boxes and other supplies waited to men of what seemed to be high status's. They wore luxurious looking clothing, the most styled hair and of course, they were rather handsome. The part being inside of a warehouse almost countered the look they had. It wasn't usually customary for common folk to be in such high class clothing... However, it wasn't the norm for those of high social status to be caught in ware houses. A rather complex little scene was unraveling. The fact they were also, what appeared to be, hiding from something, made the situation even more confusing.

"Do you think it's gone?" One man said, on the shorter side, not as handsome as his fellow, but seemed to be wearing clothing of more expensive material. Most likely the more wealthy, yet less fortunate when it came to natural gifts.

"It would be nice to think so, however he won't give up so easily" The other man spoke. He was taller, more toned and much more sharp then his partner, however didn't have the luck of luxury on his side. Don't be mistaken, they were both rather wealthy.

"I knew it was bad news trying to talk to this guy with you!" The shorter man retorted.
"You are far to greedy to see past your own iniquities, I must say, this young man has a fine sense of judgment." The taller man replied, giving his partner a sense of realization. He looked down at his watch and became aware of what was happening.

"So because we're rich, and tried to negotiate with him of things he didn't see useful, he lashed back at us?"
"Precisely. And because of our boss, we're at a lose/lose situation, my friend."
"Brilliant..."

(Alright, if you wanna be the guy who's looking to kill them, go ahead. Any other input characters shall be fine! Tell me if you would also like to take control of either the small or tall man. I'm going to be at least one of them! Very Happy Have fun, and anything goes as far as story line is required! Make whatever you want up!)
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Outside the warehouse, a seemingly common thief is eavesdropping on the conversation.
"Seems like a good oppurtunity to make some money. Good thing they tried to negotiate with him. It's all part of the plan..."
The thief walks away from the warehouse, satisfied with the information he gained and started working out a plan...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Across the street, on top of a nearby building, a sniper was lying o his stomach, peering at the warehouse or, to be more precise, aiming at the common thief's head.
"Three..." he muttered. "Two... One...." He pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, the thief moved at the lst second.
Bang. The bullet hit the exact area where the thief's head was a fraction of a second ago.
"Damn," the sniper said. " that man has the luck of the devil. No matter." He then stowed his rifle away, drew a pistol from his belt, and began to run down to the street.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

"Ack. Not again..." The "common" thief quickly turns down a side alley, trying to lose the sniper. While running, he puts in his earphones, at low volume.
"Hmmmm... How 'bout... "I Ran" - Flock of Seagulls." He continues running down the alley, singing in his head.
And I ran, I ran so far away. I couldn't get away.
Haha! Rather ironic...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm

By the time the sniper got down to street level, the thief is already gone. Cursing, the sniper pulled out his cell phone and called his client.
"Navik here. The target has gotten away... No, I did not try to approach him, he just moved out of the way. ... You forgot to tell me that he is prone to randomly moving at the last second. YES, he was at the ware house. ... *sigh* Yes, sir. I'm out." And with that, Navik put his pistol and cell phone away, and left the street.
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm

"James... What's going on?" The shorter man said, shaken from hearing gun noises from out side of the warehouse. "Do you think he is setting up perimeters?"

"We are not to address each other by our formal names. And I assume it's another of his lackeys. Apparently whoever is pulling the strings does not like to be conned out of a deal." James, who's name was given away by his partner, stood up, revealing a gun which was concealed in his jacket. "I don't understand how people can dish things but they cannot take it." He looked down at his shorter friend, who shot back a strange look. "It's time we move. Although we've been staying on the down low, I'm afraid the situation is becoming unstable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]   Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-Fic! [For the bored and dying!]
Page 1 of 1