Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My audition post

Go down 
+3
Csquared08
PeppyWil
mewt73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet
Test field: 10

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 pm

This is from Kingdom Hearts Role Play Forum. What it's about is pretty obvious although most of the role playing doesn't have alot to do with KH xDD

So here it is---------

Right now, it was really hard to tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Sure, the tentacles recoiled... But they made such a horrible shriek, he could only guess his attack must have done a reasonable amount of damage. Course, something didn't feel right, Keltic's stomach was turning and every passing minute he had to be close to the Chimera he was feeling worse and worse. It was like he wasn't even fighting a monster...

The Chimera was starting to act strange, as it swayed it's head. Keltic didn't know what to make of this and only watched; just about only thing he could do. His eyes were wide, his mouth even and steady... He looked, through a strange mix of emotions, of disturbed, shocked, and excited. Of course he was disturbed, everything about this creature was something that you could easily lose yourself to. He was excited, however, because of the pressure of the creatures energy that he continually felt.... It kept giving him such a strange feeling...

For the moment, the boy was collected, just watching the creature, waiting for it to do something different. The cries were getting more eerie, as the pitch went up... And, oddly, sounded like a little girl. Was that the body he saw before? There it was, still hanging by that cord... It even talked. Keltic wasn't as surprised as Nikanoru but only because he didn't understand the significance of it. But he started putting things together and figured the Chimera was fueled by the once human, human. Probably mostly emotions... It was a child after all, Keltic could understand that whole thing since he was still in his early years.

Usually he wouldn't care much about any one... But he did feel bad for the girl. The solo energy source for her wasn't strong, she probably would be completely dead if not attached to the cord, not like she was really alive now either. Was their a conscious? He didn't know... The whole thing was confusing for him, he wasn't a scientist. One thing he did know, information was gonna help him win this battle. If this thing really was going on emotion mostly, attacking it and getting it more angry was gonna make things much worse. He needed to figure out how to take it out quickly.

The Chimera screamed again, and this time Keltic could see the mass amount of energy it was forcing through. He grunted a bit and flew back just before the creatures side burst with all the junk spewing out of it. Maybe he was right... If the girl was the source of the brain waves... She was fueling the emotion, she got to mad, channeled to much energy and forced that to happen. He wasn't completely sure... But he had to get a target.

Right now, he was the target, so it was back to defense mode. Keltic sent lightning to his hands forming them like small swords around his wrist and up. He kicked off the first tentacle that came by, slashed one from the back, flipped around and slashed one in front of him. The one he kicked off of, he came back around and slashed that while throwing the rest of the lightning he had in his hands at the forth.

Once he hit the ground, he saw the actual Chimera attacking him and was thrown off by this. The claw came directly at him and all Keltic could do was hit the ground and roll, which did effectively keep him safe. The boy got on one knee and watched as the creature continued to mutate. "Damn. It's getting too out of hand! I need to stop this..." Keltic searched the Chimera for a moment and found the girls body. "It's a stretch, but the only thing I can think of!"

Without wasting another moment, Keltic blasted the whole Chimera with a lightning bolt. Just to soften it up a bit. Directly after the attack, Keltic began to charge up some lightning within himself. After a few seconds, a huge serge of white electricity surrounded the boy, making himself a silhouette in the white light.

"All or nothing!" Keltic took a step back, then lunged at the Chimera with incredible speed, the huge aura of the white lightning still around him. Like a bullet, he aimed straight for the girl, which would also allow him to shoot right through the beast. Since it was raining, the first lightning bolt would most like weaken it just a bit, hopefully enough speed and power to get him completely through all that darkness and flesh. It was definitely a risky move... But that's the way Keltic liked to do things.

(There were 34 posts back and forth between me and this other dude, if your interested in this, ask me for the whole thing! xD lol. This, to me, was pretty good. Hope you like it! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:46 pm

This is how writing should be done. Just a few grammar mistakes in there, but those sorts of things can always be fixed. Great stuff, Mewt. :O

EDIT: BTW, not boring at all. If anything, it was fantastic.

Last edited by PeppyWil on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm

PeppyWil wrote:
This is how writing should be done. Just a few grammar mistakes in there, but those sorts of things can always be fixed. Great stuff, Mewt. :O
QFT
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Csquared08 wrote:
PeppyWil wrote:
QFT
^
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 pm

....What everyone else said. My quoting thing don't work....
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Cr0w wrote:
....What everyone else said. My quoting thing don't work....
xD
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah! That's the spirit! Very Happy

I bet you can write better then me anyway!
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

You're probably better than me at writing, from what I read. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 pm

GAH, deleting that shit took forever -_-
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Shiranui117 wrote:
Indeed. Note: If you quote this I WILL kill you.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
Shiranui117 wrote:
Indeed. Note: If you quote this I WILL kill you.
x*is shot*
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 pm

*reloads*
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Shiranui117 wrote:
xD

that better snike? Smile
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Fine. I'll spare you, this time...
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:23 pm

YAY! Very Happy

uh-oh.
Back to top Go down
higuyhere
brave brawler
higuyhere

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am

Shiranui117 wrote:
Darn it. we lost the quote of td saying he'll take his time to write on the next fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My audition post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My audition post   My audition post Empty

Back to top Go down

My audition post
Page 1 of 1