Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!

Go down 
+9
Csquared08
Blighboy
PeppyWil
Cr0w
Solidix Snike
LucaTheLucario
Shiranui117
Minby_Aran
mewt73
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am

I really don't care.

I don't mean that in an offensive way, I just...don't care. Hit me up for brawls sometime Mewt, I miss playing your Fox X_X
Back to top Go down
Blighboy
Blighboy

I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 am

I'm still wondering: Why in hell would you tell us? Nobody really cares.....do you go up to random people in the street and shout "I WEAR BLUE JEANS"

That's what I'm worried about, not your vore obsession.....
Back to top Go down
http://newcity.invisionplus.net/
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 am

Ganon2 wrote:
I'm still wondering: Why in hell would you tell us? Nobody really cares.....do you go up to random people in the street and shout "I WEAR BLUE JEANS"

That's what I'm worried about, not your vore obsession.....
He told you because I made him. I could tell that this secret was hurting him. He seemed unhappy and hurt. Now that you know his secret, he feels better.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am

Ganon2 wrote:
"I WEAR BLUE JEANS"

I could see you doing this, Bligh.
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 am

lol yah sorry I know it was dumb. I just get freaked out EASILY

but bligh, you say "I WEAR BLUE JEANS" when your wearing khaki shorts, that confuses people and thats when it's funny, you don't make it obvious by actually wearing blue jeans... -shakes head-

And I don't even ever know where you are zhao! LOL I guess I don't look that hard but still xD
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 pm

O.o ok... we don't judge here. at least, i dont. idk about wil.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:25 am

If Wil judged people, he wouldn't be the troll we all know and love.

And for some reason, he thinks I'm emo....
Back to top Go down
dobdoo
Super Brawler
dobdoo

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm

oh at first i was thing vore was saying in a strange way he was gay and i lmao but now that i know what vore means idc. yet i do think its creepy ( no offence ). hey if it make u feel any better i like to eat bacon Smile. but yeah idc and i wont make fun of you.
Back to top Go down
Blighboy
Blighboy

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Cr0w wrote:
If Wil judged people, he wouldn't be the troll we all know and love.

And for some reason, he thinks I'm emo....

It's probably because everything about you screams evil darkness and despair.
I mean, your name is crow, which is usually associated with evil. Your other name, BHBK, has B in it twice, the first letter of black. It also reminds me of Burger King, which reminds me of the king of evil. And I don't think you've ever had an avvy that has less than 90% of the picture taken up by black.
Back to top Go down
http://newcity.invisionplus.net/
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Eh, it's cool, cause I'm cool with it now. And no offense taken! lol, I like it and I think it's creepy so don't worry about it! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!   I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I dunno what to use, reverse pyschology or um... whatever the other one is! ARGH DON'T LOOK!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2