Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 pm

apparently, the kid he "molested" has come out saying he lied about "Wacko Jacko" molesting him to get his family money.
Other people that knew him said he was one of the nicest people they ever met.

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 pm

I think he's a wacko, but probably not a pedophile. I mean, anyone who surgically changes themselves as much as him isn't particularly right in the head. I think he kind of never grew up, and seemed to always act like a child, not thinking of the consequences of his actions, especially with his children. However, I'll be damned if his music, and his music videos weren't 'the shit!'
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 am

well, a number of people have said he's the nicest person they met, thinking what is best for his kids. and yes, he is rather crazy.
I think he is quite misunderstood by the general public.
Back to top Go down
mewt73
advance member
mewt73

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm

I liked MJ, his music and stuff were the best! He was a legend! with his skin and nose and stuff. He had a skin disease that had random white splotches over the place, so he got all the pigments y'know, changed to white. This could have been the reason, or part of it or whatever. The nose part is his dad, while he was younger, would always make fun of Michael's nose, so I guess he wanted to change it as much as possible. Regardless if he was a little ku ku, he was still awesome! =D
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm

mewt73 wrote:
I liked MJ, his music and stuff were the best! He was a legend! with his skin and nose and stuff. He had a skin disease that had random white splotches over the place, so he got all the pigments y'know, changed to white. This could have been the reason, or part of it or whatever. The nose part is his dad, while he was younger, would always make fun of Michael's nose, so I guess he wanted to change it as much as possible. Regardless if he was a little ku ku, he was still awesome! =D
^Eh, this. You can diss the artist, but you can't diss the music.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Luca's God Damned Two Cents:

*ahem* MJ, like Zhao, never let his life challenges get the best of him. He looked at insults and said "Fuck you" just because he knew that he liked himself. He was a strong and independant kind of person. His music was great and he was The Pop King for ages. If you appreciate Zhao for who he is, then you better damn well appreciate MJ. *crosses her arms and smiles* MJ is, was, and always will be one of my personality idols. If you have an issue with that, take it to court, cause I don't care. *smiles and holds up an MJ CD* Love it, and respect it, cause The Kind of Pop is dead and gone now.

Sincerly, and with very few good wishes,
Ayslinn Carol-Ann Marciniak: MJ Fan

EDIT: *just realized she's had the most to say so far* *feels like an MJ geek*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?   Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: psycho pedophile or caring, gentle man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant Social-
Jump to: