Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan

Go down 
+7
Csquared08
scourge
sf19
Banks
KingRokIII
Solidix Snike
Shiranui117
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

If you're here reading this, good. Yeah, sure, you guys essentially stabbed us in the backs and walked away without so much as a "why". But, you guys ARE welcome here, even if it'll be a while before everyone fully trusts you again.

If you guys wanna leave, that's your choice. If you wanna stay, then know that you can.
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah... I'd suggest staying, because otherwise, we might get hostile. >.>
Back to top Go down
KingRokIII
brawler
KingRokIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm

I GOT BORED.

and i dont even know of his clans link or name.
Back to top Go down
Banks
brawler
Banks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 am

Yeah-i-feel-that-i-must-give-a-reason-why-i-left-even-tho-i-will-probably-get-suspended-or-ban-for-this-or-coming-to-this-site-im-a-man-of-honor-and-i-should-at-least-give-u-guys-that-

Yossy-ask-if-i-would-join-cuz-he-was-going-to-follow-end-Yossy-including-end-was-the-only-real-friends-i-had-here-lol-if-i-would-have-stayed-then-i-wudnt-be-happy-here.......-you-guys-cud-understand-that....with-this--despression-i-would-have-had-will-affect-the-way-i-played-or-acted-towards-this-clan......it-was-best-that-i-left---so-srry-it-is-like-this-but-i-wish-you-guys-good-luck

Shira-you-are-still-a-weird-pervey-kid-lol-i-sill-love-you--(No-homo)--^_^
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 am

Why-are-you-talking-like-that?
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 am

Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 am

sf19 wrote:

Broken space key, I think.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 am

Banks, you can stick around if you want...
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 am

_Shiranui117 wrote:
^
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 am

_Shiranui117 wrote:
^That's the point of this topic.
I'd personally rather have you here, but it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Banks
brawler
Banks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 am

yes-scorge-my-space-bar-is-broken-and-im-must-respectfully-say-i-cant.I-will-get-in-trouble-even-if-i-come-here-lol-(sounds-like-a-dictatorship-but-it's-not-bad-there)im-a-serious-guy-with-no-sence-of-humor-lol-(ask-shira)-over-there-they-take-things-serious-(for-now-i-think-because-we-are-starting-a-new-clan)-thats-wat-i-like

nice-try-with-the-dobdoo-spy-thing-but-i-saw-through-that-b4-you-guys-thought-about-it-(im-not-dumb)-lol
good-luck-and-maybe-i-see-you-guys-on-the-other-side Smile

Ps..if-you-guys-have-zhao-then-i-cant-w8-to-brawl-you-guys
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am

Seriously?We sent a spy over there? Oy.
*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am

Banks wrote:
yes-scorge-my-space-bar-is-broken-and-im-must-respectfully-say-i-cant.I-will-get-in-trouble-even-if-i-come-here-lol-(sounds-like-a-dictatorship-but-it's-not-bad-there)im-a-serious-guy-with-no-sence-of-humor-lol-(ask-shira)-over-there-they-take-things-serious-(for-now-i-think-because-we-are-starting-a-new-clan)-thats-wat-i-like
we used to take it serious too. look where that got us; a number of failed attempts at brawl clans (BB, SaS, BM, KoS). we've faced reality and realized being serious about isn't exactly the best way to be. look where that got us; a decently active revived VBs. why change something that is working?
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

SMACchamp07 wrote:
Banks wrote:
we used to take it serious too. look where that got us; a number of failed attempts at brawl clans (BB, SaS, BM, KoS). we've faced reality and realized being serious about isn't exactly the best way to be. look where that got us; a decently active revived VBs. why change something that is working?
^This. What's wrong with taking a load off once in a while? It's healthy, and keeps us from burning ourselves out in Brawl and in clan workings. As long as shit gets done, that's all that matters. No reason to rush; we've got all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Not to mention normal people only play Brawl on weekends at tournaments because they recognize that Wi-fi smells like butt.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
akira95
akira95

PostSubject: ,fm,f   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm

well i was already planning on leaving VB, and im done with brawl clans now anyway ( for now that is) since im addicted to melee now and only play brawl for fun Surprised pig
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm

... You DO realize we barely Brawl around here, as-is, right?
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Zhao only plays Melee and he still comes here.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Sir Snike wrote:
... You DO realize we barely Brawl around here, as-is, right?
^LOL, this. JUST enough to qualify as a Brawl clan xP
Back to top Go down
akira95
akira95

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm

@snike i guess that could hint another reason why i left

@minby well you guys have known him awhile ( i assume) so i could see why he comes here , and i dont know any of you here o_x
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

akira95 wrote:
@snike i guess that could hint another reason why i left

@minby well you guys have known him awhile ( i assume) so i could see why he comes here , and i dont know any of you here o_x
...After 6 months you feel like you don't know any of us? I'm sad now T-T
Back to top Go down
akira95
akira95

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

indeed you are correct study
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm

akira95 wrote:
indeed you are correct study
Then you shouldn't know anyone from End's clan either ._.
Back to top Go down
akira95
akira95

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 pm

well most of them were on whenever i was on so usually were ones i talked to and i have majority of them in contacts someway or knew them previously before joining o.o
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm

akira95 wrote:
well most of them were on whenever i was on so usually were ones i talked to and i have majority of them in contacts someway or knew them previously before joining o.o
I was always on when they were... ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan   ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Anyone who left for End's clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next