Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Hades Jericho

Go down 
+4
sf19
Shiranui117
Minby_Aran
PeppyWil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am

Name: Jack Hades Jericho
Description: Jack Hades Jericho 6abc859

"WAHAHA! If you looked any more like a dog, I'd sell you to a Korean."
This is Jack. Trust me, you have never met someone so purposefully immoral. Jack refuses to speak about his past to anyone. He is a psychotic, raging, out of control clown with a deathwish and a doomsday plot. Fortunately for the heros of the story, there's one thing that makes him even more angry than good guys: other bad guys. Jack feels that no other villian has the right to destroy Earth, and will go so far as to side with the heros to defeat other villians. He is a self proclaimed genius that hates humanity and all the people that make it up. He does not have a normal, regular weapon. He instead wins his battles through trickery, mindgames, and large explosives. "IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY, WAHAHAHAHA!"

Attack: 5
Defense: 9 (+2)
Speed: 10 (+1)
Magic: 0

Starting weapons
Microphone - Check, check one two. A microphone on a stand that Jack uses as a sword. It's not very good for attacking, but it's hard enough to block the sharpest of swords. +1 Defense.
Juggling Balls - I learned this from a street performer in western Serinside! By juggling these, Jack stays focused and keeps his heart rate level, allowing him to evade more attacks. +1 speed and defense.

Special Attacks
THANK YOU, GOODNIGHT! - Jack takes the microphone off its stand and swings it by its chord, like a flail. He swings it in circles then smacks you in the face. How's that for a last joke? +1 attack, can't defend well without the stand, though.
PICK A CARD, ANY CARD! - Jack's long range attack. He pulls a single razor card from his sleeve and throws it. No boosts, just great for range. Requires Jack to set his microphone to the side.
PICK A CARD, EVERY CARD! - Jack's super attack. Requires complete and total focus, he is very vunerable during this, much like PK Thunder in Smash. Jack shoots a homing beam of endless cards that can extend for miles. Very powerful, also easy to interrupt. Attack +20, speed and defense are reduced to nothing.
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE! - Jack throws dynamite at the opponent. Medium range, has to take time to light it first. No increase in damage, has a medium blast radius.
CUZ I MISS YOU STELLA, AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING! - Jack sings a ballad into his microphone. Increases Stella's attack +1.

Name: Stella Ares Valentine
Description: Jack Hades Jericho B417685

This is Stella, Jack's assistant, partner in crime, and love interest. Jack, while he was still young, found Stella abandoned as a child and raised her to see the world through his eyes. She never leaves Jack's side, and their teamwork in battles and planning is flawless. Her ideals and feelings directly mirror Jack's; she hates humanity, and is just as wicked as Jack himself. She also believes that they are the ones destined to destroy everything, and joins Jack in stopping other villians from doing so. She is not as comically based as Jack; she is more straight forward, though she always agrees to any plan Jack has and helps him in any way possible. Though she often employs trickery, she also enjoys normal fighting; she wields the large and powerful Heartbreak Hammer as her signature weapon. Her purse is bewitched; it has unlimited space inside and holds all of Jack and Stella's items and gadgetry. Jack and Stella recognize each others' differences perfectly and plan with them in mind to create flawless and perfect teamwork and strategy.

Attack: 10 (+3)
Defense: 7
Speed: 7
Magic: 0

Starting weapons
Heartbreak Hammer - It's so awesome, it's like angry breakup sex. On a stick. IN YOUR FACE. Stella's hammer hits you like a high speed divorce lawyer, and, just like that, it's over. +3 attack.
(The juggling balls in Stellas avatar aren't being used by her, she's simply passing them to Jack. As such, she doesn't gain the boosts from them.)

Special attacks
WHACK-A-MAN! - Stella jumps high into the air and brings her hammer down onto the top of the opponent. +1 attack, easy to dodge.
I WENT GROCERY SHOPPING! - Stella pulls candy out of her purse and eats it/gives it to Jack. The receiver regains health.
DON'T FORGET TO WASH BEHIND YOUR EARS! - Stella, like a good girlfriend, nags and nitpicks Jack like crazy. +1 to Jack's defense.

Name: Samuel Hephaestus Supernova
Description: Jack Hades Jericho 542a307

Witty, brilliant, and positively British, Sam 'Nova is Jack's old friend and partner in crime, as well as the owner of the Capital City safe house. Living up to his middle namesake, he is the creator and forger of all of Jack and Stella's equipment. He uses his own secret forging techniques to create the clowns' weaponry. He won't reveal his secret art, though he hints at it by calling it "Cold Fusion." Sam uses his power of Cold Fusion as his weapon of choice against enemies; he often has it take the form of a dragon. Like Jack, Sam has a very unclear past that he refuses to speak of. "Hehe... feel the chill, mate."
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Speed: 2
Magic: 20

Magic Attacks
Will edit and do these later. As if he'll actually need them. WAHAHA!

And remember what Uncle Jack says, kiddies. "PLUG YOUR ASSHOLES, WE'RE IN FOR A HELLUVA RIDE! WAHAHAHA!"

(Expect other similar, hilarious, quotable lines from me while I write Jack's part. This is gonna be a fun character to write about. WAHAHA! Woops. xD)

Last edited by VolkeOfSilence on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 pm

I love this guy already.
Not only was I ROFLing as I read that, so many epic plot twists can come about from him.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

ROFL@plugging assholes... You WOULD say that, Wil. xP

This guy reminds me of Kefka already. Gon be epic shit.
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 pm

uh-oh, my guy has villain-ish qualities..
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm

this guy is epic. cheers
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Large explosives was the only thing I read XD
Back to top Go down
dobdoo
Super Brawler
dobdoo

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 pm

really.... you made his middle names hades.........he isnt close to even hades-ish. ( hades is the greek god of the underworld in mythology )
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

dobdoo wrote:
really.... you made his middle names hades.........he isnt close to even hades-ish. ( hades is the greek god of the underworld in mythology )
Everyone knows that -_-
Back to top Go down
dobdoo
Super Brawler
dobdoo

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:10 pm

i know i was just telling you guys....but still that guy doesnt deserve the missle name of hades
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

By that logic, criminals don't deserve to be named "Jesus".
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Um...If you ever happen upon the TRUE Jack Hades Jericho... Weeeeeeeelllllllllllll......
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
Um...If you ever happen upon the TRUE Jack Hades Jericho... Weeeeeeeelllllllllllll......
^I ROFL'd.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

LucaTheLucario wrote:
xD
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm

I named him that because Jack Hades Jericho was my old penname, Dobdoo.

Glad to see a positive reaction to my character, his assistant will be edited into the original post when I can get back on the computer that can run tektek.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm

UPDATED with Jack's sexy assistant. WAHAHA!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Updated with sexy weapons and attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Hades Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Hades Jericho   Jack Hades Jericho Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Hades Jericho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant Fanfic :: Characters-
Jump to: