Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is getting out of hand...

Go down 
+8
mewt73
KingRokIII
Shiranui117
PeppyWil
Csquared08
Solidix Snike
scourge
Minby_Aran
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do it?
Yes, close the current one and start again
This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
No, lets keep going with what we have
This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm

I like how Shira complains about the plot being boring, when it is almost entirely his fault.

I don't care if we start over, really. I'll just copy and paste my posts into the new fanfic, accordingly. I don't think up epic clown lines just to have them deleted.

Or we could try a different approach, and only let certain people write the fanfic, thus getting rid of the people that don't know anything about writing.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 pm

PeppyWil wrote:
I like how Shira complains about the plot being boring, when it is almost entirely his fault.
that's exactly what I said >_>
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Just backin' you up, Clayton mah boi. :O
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:37 pm

I see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I think I would agree with Wil, unless I don't get to post :P
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Cr0w wrote:
I think I would agree with Wil, unless I don't get to post Razz
I think wil was referring mostly to arcade...
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Something I found quite ironic: 4 out of 5 of the finest writers on the site voted to keep the fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
Something I found quite ironic: 4 out of 5 of the finest writers on the site voted to keep the fanfic.
those would be...?
wil, you, shira, me?

cause I suck at narration >_>
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm

You're still in the top 5. >.>
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm

<_<

Maybe I'm the 6th....
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Solidix Snike wrote:
You're still in the top 5. >.>
I see.

the only thing that's good about my writing (and good is pushing it >_>) is the dialogue.

then again, I think everything I write is bad in hindsight, no matter how long ago it was written >_<
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Top 10 (in no order save for the 1st five): Wil, Shira, Luca, SMAC, Snike, Scourge, Cr0w, The_Shadow, Minby, and TD.
Back to top Go down
LucaTheLucario
brawler
LucaTheLucario

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm

I voted to erase it XP
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm

One of the things I'm going to do when (there are enough votes, I'm closing the topic soon, so go ape **** now with your infinite stats, I give Wil, Shira, SMAC, Scourge and Supa permission to go crazy) All of the characters for everyone's use will be completely expressed, Stats and all, before we start.

Also, TD DEFINITELY deserves top 5 writers.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm

TD's writing wouldn't be poop if he'd just improve his caps and spelling and what have you. His originality on his characters was top notch, though.

Also, if we were to kick the crappy writers out, it would actually just be:

Me (should be a given)
SMAC (flashbacks are excellent, dialogue is great)
Snike (essentially in control of the main character, also, his narration of his own character's story is awesome)
Minby (for narration, what not)
TD if he fixed his caps and stuff (abstract, incredibly original characters)
Smashfan (probably unrivaled when it comes to writing action scenes. I pooped myself in the scene where he killed the overlord, the writing was too good)
Crow, but only on the condition that he make his character(s) as emo as he is, to add emotion to the story line. <3 u crow
And, if he wanted to join, I would definitely let Mewt join. (Comedy + Poetic writing. Yes please. With fries)

And that's PeppyWil's suggested writers. GGs to those who didn't make the cut. While I was away I thought about making a site where the invited writers in said list could make the REAL story, but I figured that wouldn't be necessary unless you guys REALLY screw up. Face it, as long as bad writers are writing the bad story... the writing... in the bad story... will be bad. jocolor
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I take offense to that, as I don't think I wrote enough to be qualified as 'crap.' I get your point, but still...
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 pm

And as long as you get the point, the rude manner that I stated it in doesn't matter. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 pm

PeppyWil wrote:
TD's writing wouldn't be poop if he'd just improve his caps and spelling and what have you. His originality on his characters was top notch, though.

Also, if we were to kick the crappy writers out, it would actually just be:

Me (should be a given)
SMAC (flashbacks are excellent, dialogue is great)
Snike (essentially in control of the main character, also, his narration of his own character's story is awesome)
Minby (for narration, what not)
TD if he fixed his caps and stuff (abstract, incredibly original characters)
Smashfan (probably unrivaled when it comes to writing action scenes. I pooped myself in the scene where he killed the overlord, the writing was too good)
Crow, but only on the condition that he make his character(s) as emo as he is, to add emotion to the story line. <3 u crow
And, if he wanted to join, I would definitely let Mewt join. (Comedy + Poetic writing. Yes please. With fries)

And that's PeppyWil's suggested writers. GGs to those who didn't make the cut. While I was away I thought about making a site where the invited writers in said list could make the REAL story, but I figured that wouldn't be necessary unless you guys REALLY screw up. Face it, as long as bad writers are writing the bad story... the writing... in the bad story... will be bad. jocolor
perhaps adding shira to list once he get's a comp?
and perhaps scourge once we get an accurate idea of his writing abilities?
and maybe take me o*is shot*
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Probably right, SMAC. Until Shira gets a comp, though, no go. Can't have one line posts dominating things. I really hope he gets a computer. >_<

Eh, sure. Scourge had good characters.

And LOLNO you will not be taken out. xD
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:13 pm

PeppyWil wrote:
Probably right, SMAC. Until Shira gets a comp, though, no go. Can't have one line posts dominating things. I really hope he gets a computer. >_<
Hopefully I'll get $200 for my birthday ._.
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm done with fanfics anways. Except for reading them. As long as they involve Phoenix Wright characters.
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 pm

sf19 wrote:
I'm done with fanfics anways. Except for reading them. As long as they involve Phoenix Wright characters.
i feel like being a jackass.
I INVOKE RULE 34!!!

Last edited by td260 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 pm

td260 wrote:
sf19 wrote:
i fell like being a jackass.
I INVOKE RULE 34!!!

No! No! NOOOOOOO!

*Closes eyes as the people around's faces start melting Raiders of the lost ark style*

*rocks back and forth in a padded cell, starting to cry* It's in my head! It just won't leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is getting out of hand...   This is getting out of hand... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is getting out of hand...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant Fanfic :: The final stand-
Jump to: