Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.

Go down 
3 posters

Holy shit, I can make polls?! Cool... uh... should PeppyWil use Diddy Kong?
Yes, the banana combo game is crazy good.
*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_lcap0%*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, nothing will ever replace Ike and Falco.
*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_lcap25%*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_lcap75%*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Empty
PostSubject: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 am

I didn't mean to make a rap in the title, I just posted the word today and kept typing for some reason, haha.

If anyone feels like Brawling today, hit me up. I may not be on the computer, so... 1-937-750-3180... text if you wanna Brawl. Say who it is, of course, haha. I got up and ran in the morning today, so I'm too tired to insult people today, which sucks, cuz that shit's fun... I just feel too chill right now, whatev. If you don't have texting, call me, I may or may not pick up, haha. Man, these Banana Nut Cheerios are great... anyway, when you post/text wanting to Brawl, tell me whether or not you mind if I use Diddy... he's really annoying, I can understand if you don't want me to use him, but I'm trying to get good enough with him to either main him or add him to my collection of seconds... anyway, you know how to contact me, so later.
Back to top Go down
Stealth309
Stealth309

Character sheet
Test field: 10

*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

I'd love to Brawl you. Maybe in a few weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Brawl way is the easy way

peace nigga.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 am

Im down for Brawlz tonight... anybody up for it?
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:02 am

damn bruh, i'm going to bed.

BTW, Boomerang78 is uploading vids of me and him playing, some with items. Check 'em out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:04 am

I cant, Im on Wii internet right now... >_>
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 am

VolkeOfSilence wrote:
I cant, Im on Wii internet right now... >_>

Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 am

I can watch them if you post a link to one.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:10 am

VolkeOfSilence wrote:

I will when they're up Wink
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 am

Zhao wrote:
VolkeOfSilence wrote:

I will when they're up Wink
Mmmmkay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.   *yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word. Empty

Back to top Go down

*yawn* Brawlz today, need someone to play, not melee, that shit is gay, I do things the Brawl way. Word.
Page 1 of 1