Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DRE would like to war VB

Go down 
+6
Zhao
td260
dobdoo
Csquared08
PeppyWil
ChrisOcean
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisOcean

DRE would like to war VB Empty
PostSubject: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 pm

We are looking for a war (we hadn't had one in a long while now) and I heard this clan was interested in warring so thus this challenge. ^^ I propose we do this tomorrow at 10 PM EST/ 9 PM CST/ 7 PM PST. If that can not be done then we can arrange a war date next Friday or Saturday.

Rules we prefer are..

3 stock
no items
neutral stages only
7v7
Crew style

It would be great if we could war each other. I'll wait for a response til then. If you guys want to know our clan site and drop by for discussion or something else then here it is.

http://diskreaderror.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 pm

By crew style, do you mean that, if I were to play first and win but lose a stock, I would only have two stocks for the next match? If so, nice, just like they do it in tourneys. I'm in. Actually, if the rest of the VB's don't respond in time, I'll play your clan by myself. 7vMe using 7 different characters.
Back to top Go down
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 am

Yes that is the Crew Style I am talking about. I suggest you gather and inform all your members about this war. Clan wars would lose their purpose if only one person fought for the entire war while representing their clan. Clan wars involves the entire team and it would be much more interesting/fun. I will try to get my members ready and such as well. We won't accept a person going twice in a clan war unless it is a truly desperate need and even then we probably won't accept it. Imagine if Ally is in our clan, would it be fair for him to go twice even though his skill is h4x? That's just an example to prove that teamwork is greater and more balanced than a one man crew. If you can't get the members for the date then its ok. We can always make a war date on Friday or the coming Saturday. Hopefully you guys will get the people, drop by our chat if you need to ask anything and such.

Actually, now that I think about it, I prefer the war take place at our chat. Much easier to talk there than the chat here even though it will be crowded. Hope the war goes well.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 am

hmmm... perhaps next week would be best (today IS the 4th of July...)
Back to top Go down
dobdoo
Super Brawler
dobdoo

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm

well if i particapated in this war i would lose....but i can't anyways cuz i have no sensor bar.
Back to top Go down
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Sorry to hear that Dobdoo :/

And yeah I had forgotten today is teh 4th of July so lets do this next week. Which would you guys prefer, Friday or Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:03 pm

as of now, either day is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
td260
Super Brawler
td260

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm

um... i think i have another vacay then...
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:47 pm

I see what your saying about the team work thing.

How 'bout I quit the VB's and become an independant agent so that they can't claim victory when I woop your clan's ass?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

VolkeOfSilence wrote:
I see what your saying about the team work thing.

How 'bout I quit the VB's and become an independant agent so that they can't claim victory when I woop your clan's ass?

jocolor

This guy is in the bottom half of their clan and almost beat me in Luigi dittos.

gl hf Smile
Back to top Go down
scourge
advance member
scourge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm

IDK if that works for me, but I likely wouldn't participate unless absolutely needed, b/c I suck.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

I JUUUUUST got back from vacation in Chicago, and I'll step in. Shiranui117 is ready to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

I might can try and slip in. I'd like to take some Ganoncides for the team. :D
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Cr0w wrote:
I might can try and slip in. I'd like to take some Ganoncides for the team. Very Happy

Killing yourself will not help the team. Ganon spikes would be preferred. >_>
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
advance member
Cr0w

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm

*sigh*

Fine....I guess so.....
Back to top Go down
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok since we don't have a specific war time I'll set one. Let's war this Friday at 8 PM EST/ 7 PM CST/ 5 PM PST. I suggest you make a list of ppl who are coming to keep things simple and straight forward. Post it here if you wish. I'll post my clan's list here once I have a solid idea who's coming. Hope for a successful war guiz, lets HF!
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Valiant Strategist
Zhao

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am

Nugguhs better stop ignoring this topic :/
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

-Me
-Cr0w
-SMAC
-Wil
Anyone else? 3 more spots open.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 pm

_Shiranui117 wrote:
-Me
-Cr0w
-SMAC
-Wil
Anyone else? 3 more spots open.

If not, we could always just make it a 4v4, or remove SMAC's side tilts and make it a 3v3.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Shiranui117
Valiant Mascot
Valiant Mascot
Shiranui117

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Our line-up will be the following

Line up(in order; may change):
-Chris, Nasteh, HG, Stroum, NK , Cyan, Melt

Subs:(may add more later)
-Maxy, Zero, Shin, Ben, Xero?, Ace?, Sake? ? = may not show

We prefer 7v7 since we want to let our members fight. If you have serious problems finding ppl we will go down to 6v6 but there is still much time and hope all of you try your best getting as much of your guys to take part in this.

Last edited by ChrisOcean on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I know a Brawler named Cyan. If this is him, I hope I get to play him.
Back to top Go down
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Yar, the war is today so just a heads up guys. 8 PM EST, 7 PM CST, 5 PM PST. Go to our chat so we talk to each other since you don't need to make an account to talk there. If you can't join in the chat for some reason then I can post here to talk and be in the chat here.
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Wait, TD's having a Brawl party today, so I can prolly Brawl from there, if it's ok for him.

Can we make this earlier if it's ok with you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
ChrisOcean

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm

I am not entirely sure if I can arrange that. I have told all my members that its at the time said. If our members show up earlier then we can do it, I'll tell them about the heads up, no guarantees though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRE would like to war VB   DRE would like to war VB Empty

Back to top Go down

DRE would like to war VB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant News-
Jump to: