Valiant Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valiant Brawlers

Elite Warriors of Super Smash Brothers Brawl

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questor and company

Go down 
+3
PeppyWil
sf19
Csquared08
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet
Test field: 10

Questor and company Empty
PostSubject: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Description: Questor and company 8f20144 After Raid on Astranova: Questor and company A3a5191 Past: Questor and company 27be539
Name: Questor
Attack: 14+2+2(23+6+10+6+6)
Defense: 5(15)
Speed: 15+2+2(25+7+9)
Magic: 1+4(14+4+4+4+6)
Bio: He joined Lord Tukana of Gee Faks in the rebellion against Vode at the age of 25. He quickly fought his way up the ranks and became the leader of Tukana's royal guard. His second-in-command in the royal guard was Lamahl, a carefree, loyal man. Injuries to both sent them home to recover. While they were recovering, Tukana was assassinated and Vaisey, Vode's puppet, was given control over Gee Faks. Questor and Lamahl then left for the countryside, doing whatever they could to thwart Vaisey. A band of "outlaws" was formed. His past is largely unknown and seems to haunt him at every move. He is an expert with a bow.
Past Bio: to be revealed throughout the course of the fanfic/IAS.

Weapons:
- Saracen Bow: a powerful bow that increases the user's attack by 2 and speed by 2.
- Sajina - a powerful katana that was used by Pe Ell for a thousand years before he left The Guild. adds 2 attack and 2 speed.
- Spell Book(not shown) - a book containing the Fireball, Magic Eye spells and the Flaming Sword special attack. adds 4 magic.

Past Weapons:
- Saracen Bow: Questor's personal bow. imbued with fire magic. increases magic by 4, attack by 6, and speed by 7
- Yazzi: an ancient naginata once wielded by the great Hedret. imbued with fire magic. increases attack by 10, and magic by 4
- Sajina: a katana that is deadly fast and the former killing tool of the ancient assassin Pe Ell. imbued with fire magic. increases speed by 9, attack by 6, and magic by 4
- Flaming Fists: Questor's (past form) hands are covered in flames for deadly close combat results. attack and magic increase by 6 each

Special Attacks:
- Triple Shot: 3 arrows are fired in rapid succession with slightly decreased range, but increased power
- Quick Draw: the enemy is approached quickly and sword is drawn at maximum range. Unarmored foes will be cut in half
- Longshot: A single arrow is fired an extremely long distance with pinpoint accuracy. BOOM HEADSHOT!
- Flaming Arrows: arrows are lit on fire, then shot at enemy for decreased power, but additional burn damage
- Poison Arrows: poison is extracted from the Devil's Cap mushroom and slathered over the arrows for deadly results
- Flaming Sword: Sajina is covered in flames, adding additional burn damage.

Past Special Attacks:
- (Flaming) Quick Draw: the enemy is approached quickly and sword is drawn at maximum range. Unarmored foes will be cut in half (Additional burn damage is added for Flaming version)
- Triple Longshot: 3 arrows are loaded and fired extremely long distances with precision accuracy
- Rapid Fire: arrows are reloaded into the bow at a speed unseen by the human eye. Also deadly accurate, but range is a bit lacking.
- Flaming Sword (or Naginata): Sajina (or Yazzi) is lit by fire and temporarily increases attack and magic by 3
- Exploding Arrows: arrows are imbued with the ability to explode on contact. Powerful combos can stem from this. temporarily drains the user of magic while arrows are in use.

Spells:
- Fireball: A large fireball is conjured and sent towards its target.
- Magic Eye: Questor has the ability to look over the entirety of Jawari, allowing him to quickly locate missing persons, or the location of opposing armies.

Support Character:

Description: Questor and company 5756946
Name: Lamahl
Attack: 11+2+4
Defense: 14+3
Speed: 8
Magic: 0
Bio: Served in Lord Tukana's royal guard as Questor's second-in-command. The two became fast friends. They were both injured in the process of thwarting an attempt on Tukana's life. They were then sent home to recover. Tukana was then assassinated, and the two of them left for the country, taking a few other ex-royal guard members with them. He talks constantly, is carefree, and used to be the source of most of the happiness in the small party. His constant talking, however, now just annoys the group.

Weapons:
- Bronze Shield: a large, cumbersome shield that can be used as a weapon. increases attack by 2 and defense by 3
- Pike: a more powerful spear designed to drag horsemen from their horses. increases attack by 4.

Special attacks:
- Shield Bash: a particularly powerful, and bone-crushing, attack from the shield. increased power when the pike/spear has been thrown
- Javelin Throw: the pike/spear is thrown like a javelin for a decent ranged attack. the shield then becomes the primary weapon until pike/spear recovery
- Spiked Shield: a latch is released, and a spike is extended from the center of the shield. only available after pike/spear has been thrown. this is the reason for the increased power in the Shield Bash Twisted Evil adds 2 to attack until pike/spear is recovered.

Other important members of the gang (not support characters, but people who need some introduction with a name and bio.)

Name: Djaq (pronounced "Jack") Little
Bio: An elite ex-assassin in the service of Lord Tukana. He later joined the royal guard, and befriended Questor. Shortly after Tukana was assassinated, he sought out Questor to help him thwart Vaisey's attempts to crush the spirit of the people. Since joining the royal guard, he has favored fighting with a staff.

Name: Luke a Dale
Bio: The chief engineer in Tukana's army. He was nearly killed in the attempt on Tukana's life, the same attempt that injured Questor and Lamahl. When Tukana was assassinated later on, he joined Questor in his attempt to thwart Vaisey. He constantly looks for ways to upgrade the group's weaponry and armor. When forced to fight he favors the axe and tomahawk.

Last edited by Csquared08 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Questor:

Questor and company 8f20144

Lamahl:

Questor and company 5756946

rather simple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:40 pm

for those curious, I made Lord Vaisey an avatar. The horse in the background is his horse, Nightmare.

Vaisey:

Questor and company Ed93361

Bio: A servant to *insert main villain's name* and a greedy man. His main goal in ruling easy at Gee Faks is to crush the people's spirit. This plan is currently being thwarted by Questor & Co. His new goal has become to kill Questor & Co. at all costs.

Last edited by SMACchamp07 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Robin Hood called, he wants his schtick back. Lol. But seriously, it should be interesting seeing how he fits in with the fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm

sf19 wrote:
Robin Hood called, he wants his schtick back. Lol. But seriously, it should be interesting seeing how he fits in with the fanfic.
I wasn't feeling very creative and I had just watched the Robin Hood tv series, so...
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:40 pm

My guys gonna burn you to a crisp, steal your gold, chop off your head, and then feed it to wild dogs.
Oh ya. It's on. And just wait till you see what I do to your partners. Because my guys is always known to carry around a coupe liters of gasoline...Well no, not really, but he can make exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:44 pm

sf19 wrote:
My guys gonna burn you to a crisp, steal your gold, chop off your head, and then feed it to wild dogs.
Oh ya. It's on. And just wait till you see what I do to your partners. Because my guys is always known to carry around a coupe liters of gasoline...Well no, not really, but he can make exceptions.
wonderful... enemies from the start (other than Vaisey, but he doesn't count) >_<
Back to top Go down
sf19
brave brawler
sf19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Maybe not the start per se, as my story starts off with quite possibly a rather lengthy prologue.
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:54 pm

sf19 wrote:
Maybe not the start per se, as my story starts off with quite possibly a rather lengthy prologue.
oh. okay. Questor (or, if you prefer, Robin) should be much improved by then. Vaisey will... displaced Very Happy and then Questor/Robin + Lamahl get an upgrade in epuipment.
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm

The only thing about it that reminded me of Robin Hood was the robbing of the rich and giving to the poor. Then I thought about Obama. Then I got pissed off. Now I'm good.

Actually, your whole system of characters just SCREAMS Fire Emblem plotline, to me. Are you planning on handling your character's personal plot BEFORE you meet the rest of us other people in the fanfic? Or will one of us end up helping you kick his ass? Either way, you already know I won't help. Unless your little lordling tries to destroy the world. That's MY job. WAHAHA!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 pm

VolkeOfSilence wrote:
The only thing about it that reminded me of Robin Hood was the robbing of the rich and giving to the poor. Then I thought about Obama. Then I got pissed off. Now I'm good.

Actually, your whole system of characters just SCREAMS Fire Emblem plotline, to me. Are you planning on handling your character's personal plot BEFORE you meet the rest of us other people in the fanfic? Or will one of us end up helping you kick his ass? Either way, you already know I won't help. Unless your little lordling tries to destroy the world. That's MY job. WAHAHA!

jocolor
he just wants to own the world. Very Happy and I have plans for meeting snike while he is on his pilgrimage and attempting to relieve him of a few valuables before realizing who he is (plot twist? snike's character was a former thief...).
Fire Emblem? hadn't thought of that... o-o
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Of course, Fire Emblem. Just look at it.

Main character is of noble birth, put into a situation, fighting another noble of evil intentions. He has his small crew of people, forming a group, that all have skills of their own. None of them are anything amazing, but have the willpower to triumph over their wealthy, powerful foe.

Now go play Lyn's mode in Fire Emblem 7 and summarize the plot of it for me.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
dobdoo
Super Brawler
dobdoo

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 pm

MY GUY WILL CRUSH YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:43 pm

VolkeOfSilence wrote:
Of course, Fire Emblem. Just look at it.

Main character is of noble birth, put into a situation, fighting another noble of evil intentions. He has his small crew of people, forming a group, that all have skills of their own. None of them are anything amazing, but have the willpower to triumph over their wealthy, powerful foe.

Now go play Lyn's mode in Fire Emblem 7 and summarize the plot of it for me.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

jocolor
I meant I hadn't thought of FE when I made the characters >_>
and I've beaten Lyn's mode multiple times...
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:44 pm

dobdoo wrote:
MY GUY WILL CRUSH YOU!!!!
only if he can catch me Wink
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 pm

since they got a bio, might as well give them a tektek. still no stats, though...

Djaq Little:

Questor and company Fa58801

Luke a Dale:

Questor and company Af78413
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Would you be mad if Jack welcomed Questor to Press Start?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Solidix Snike
SHU people
Solidix Snike

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm

VolkeOfSilence wrote:

jocolor
Why not Push Select? pharaoh

Last edited by Solidix Snike on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

VolkeOfSilence wrote:

jocolor
it would be rather funny...

sure, why not >_>
Back to top Go down
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

updated charachters with attacks and weapons. don't know if I did it right, though...
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

All of your weapons together give you a total of up to 3 status boosts.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:
All of your weapons together give you a total of up to 3 status boosts.
meaning...? 3 separate boosts? 3 points of boost?
and, does the Bronze Shield's speed decrease count as a boost?
Back to top Go down
Minby_Aran
Admin
Minby_Aran

Character sheet
Test field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm

You have two things on each of them, one weapon can boost two points, and the other can boost one, or one can boost all three points.

Also, you can use that -2 to add 2 somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net
Csquared08
Mega Super Brawler
Csquared08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:
You have two things on each of them, one weapon can boost two points, and the other can boost one, or one can boost all three points.

Also, you can use that -2 to add 2 somewhere else.
they better now? or were they fine in the first place?
Back to top Go down
PeppyWil
SHU people
PeppyWil

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

I checked them, they're good, SMAC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questor and company   Questor and company Empty

Back to top Go down

Questor and company
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valiant Brawlers :: Valiant Fanfic :: Characters-
Jump to: